Note 8 rugged protective cover

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I just got my new case and my note 8 in from UPS woo woo! Here's some pics.

Attachments

• 315.jpg
    315.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Acapella75

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I just saw a review of this case on YouTube and he put it on the wireless charger and it worked. Was just seeing if you can confirm/deny this if you have one handy. I’ll try and link the review.

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Getting my version of this case in blue tomorrow, can't wait. Happy to see it does work with wireless charging after all.

nobrakes

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Just got one from tmobile. Is nice and doesn't add much width which is nice but does add a little thickness. I also have a Spigen tough case and the Samsung case feels better in hand

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I confirm it definitely works with wireless charging. However, I notice that it keeps pausing. I tried putting it on many times but shortly after it pauses. I don't know if it's only me or what. Little frustrating but either it does initially work.

Last edited:

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Just got mine yesterday, i like it alot. It definitely adds thickness to the phone, but I like feeling that i wont break the phone by simply picking it up the wrong way.

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Nice case but it DOES NOT work with wireless charging. It looks like it starts to but even on the new Samsung convertible charger is simply will not charge. That will likely cause me to return this which I would prefer not to do but given that I have wireless chargers at home in several places and at work....

anon(10305333)

Aug 27, 2017
Visit site
Nice case but it DOES NOT work with wireless charging. It looks like it starts to but even on the new Samsung convertible charger is simply will not charge. That will likely cause me to return this which I would prefer not to do but given that I have wireless chargers at home in several places and at work....

It DOES work with wireless charging on the convertible charger flat on the pad or standing up in landscape but it doesn't work standing vertical.

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Just got one from tmobile. Is nice and doesn't add much width which is nice but does add a little thickness. I also have a Spigen tough case and the Samsung case feels better in hand
Totally agree, I just got mine today I took the Spigen tough case off, put Samsungs case on and love the way it feels better. Also, mine wireless charges fine.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech