Share photos taken on your Note 8!

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I just checked and my gift from Samsung, I took the camera, says it's been shipped and suppose to be delivered tomorrow! That's got to be wrong. That's for to be the fastest promotional ship ever. I'll believe it when it gets here....
Yeah mine only took a few hours to process using the app

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I love Huskies, but I'm afraid of them! Actually I love ALL dogs but if they're bigger than my little 20 pounder, I take the look don't touch approach. Lol. I wish I had the nerve to believe owners when they say go ahead and pet him, he won't bite. I'm like, yeah he won't bite YOU! Lol
As a "parent" of two big dogs I find the less than 20 lb ones to be scarier. When I'm walking my dogs they couldn't be bothered, but those little guys are growing and lunging and yapping like crazy. Ha.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I love Huskies, but I'm afraid of them! Actually I love ALL dogs but if they're bigger than my little 20 pounder, I take the look don't touch approach. Lol. I wish I had the nerve to believe owners when they say go ahead and pet him, he won't bite. I'm like, yeah he won't bite YOU! Lol
Depends on how they're raised and trained. I allow mine to go right up to babies and they kiss them or chatter to them. Gentle around kids. Friendly with adults. Here's the other one
bb754c6f5c033621a1edaab7a2a139f7.jpg

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
As a "parent" of two big dogs I find the less than 20 lb ones to be scarier. When I'm walking my dogs they couldn't be bothered, but those little guys are growing and lunging and yapping like crazy. Ha.

If he's out in the presence of other dogs, he's fine. But if u pass in front of our house, you'd think he's gonna tear the fence down! Lol... He protects his property like a boss - or so he thinks.

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
GREAT composition - the grey siding, the beautiful wood grain of the deck, the stainless steel of the new grill - good job! Get the damned cardboard out of there...

View attachment 268013
Ha! Didn't even realize.. It's long gone now! Thank you!! The siding is an enigma. It's grey green but you can only tell like once a week in the right light! The house and obviously the deck is brand new

xxaarraa1983

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site

God yeah, couldn't agree with you more. My 95 lb golden will go lean on EVERYONE and play, except small dogs. He's deathly afraid of small dogs and will take a wide birth around them when we run into them. lol.

90% of little dogs I have met are yippy and annoying. Someone once had a theory that I liked. Big dogs are more like people and little dogs are more like dogs.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
God yeah, couldn't agree with you more. My 95 lb golden will go lean on EVERYONE and play, except small dogs. He's deathly afraid of small dogs and will take a wide birth around them when we run into them. lol.

90% of little dogs I have met are yippy and annoying. Someone once had a theory that I liked. Big dogs are more like people and little dogs are more like dogs.

I think it goes back to the leader of the pack thing myself. People tend to treat little dogs differently. They baby them and treat them like humans....The dog then assumes leadership or thinks they have dominance over their people.
With bigger dogs we know we have to take control or leadership because they are bigger and we need to take control over them or things get out of hand.

I have been bitten quite a few times in my life. But 99% of the time it is the little dogs that bite because they think they have dominance.
Anyway just my 2 cents.... :)

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
For some reason I can no longer post pics. Getting a message that I exceeded spam threshold. I don't post spam. What the heck is this.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I can no longer post pics. Getting a message that I exceeded spam threshold. I don't post spam. What the heck is this.

I had that issue with a couple of posts and it was related to multiple emojis in the post I was quoting. multiples were too much for their system to deal with.

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy