Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Lunch the other day
860dc7715f9d07dd4f045503bbb264ea.jpg

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I'll be double nickels next month and I will surely celebrate with a nice thick steak. Lived in NYC all my life and have yet to try Peter Luger's so that will be my dinner stop.

Happy Belated.

Thanks. I had my steak at a place called Deadwood Grille in Northville, Michigan. Recommended.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Very good burger, but THAT is not lettuce lol. I like the dark stuff and this head lettuce is junk. Removed the lettuce and thoroughly enjoyed with some honey mustard.
953bc51aa3f76173fba71a1189bb8b22.jpg

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
If my skillset and artistic eye are up to it, I am going to try some more night shots with this cell phone.

Anyone know if there is another camera app etc to extend the exposure time from the standard 10secs on this phone?

Anyone have some examples with the settings used?

I have some ideas of shots I want to try, just need the opportunity and time.

Cheers,
Boss.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
If my skillset and artistic eye are up to it, I am going to try some more night shots with this cell phone.

Anyone know if there is another camera app etc to extend the exposure time from the standard 10secs on this phone?

Anyone have some examples with the settings used?

I have some ideas of shots I want to try, just need the opportunity and time.

Cheers,
Boss.

**mobile phone. Lol

I'm all over long exposure night stuff/light trails etc. I'm really jealous beacuse you're spoilt being in and around Edinburgh for that kinda thing. There's heaps of great subjects and places for that there and very few where I live. I keep a cheap, sturdy, full size tripod with phone mount in my work van for opportune moments if I'm nightshift. The only issue I've found with many of the 3rd party, long exposure apps is that they use a burst shot method so light trails etc end up looking juddery if that makes sense? And not smooth and continuous

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
**mobile phone. Lol

I'm all over long exposure night stuff/light trails etc. I'm really jealous beacuse you're spoilt being in and around Edinburgh for that kinda thing. There's heaps of great subjects and places for that there and very few where I live. I keep a cheap, sturdy, full size tripod with phone mount in my work van for opportune moments if I'm nightshift. The only issue I've found with many of the 3rd party, long exposure apps is that they use a burst shot method so light trails etc end up looking juddery if that makes sense? And not smooth and continuous

Already have a few tripods/grips. Can't get an app / camera apk I'm happy with yet.

Have lots of ideas for some shots. Planning on taking one of my family's boats out for some light / sky shots in the proper darkness of the sea. Have done so with my DSLR before, interesting to see what the wee mobile can do.