Share photos taken on your Note 8!

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I should have worn a wetsuit whenever I take the dogs for a bath I get soaked more so than they do
88c8fd4984bb039396938568d53d4a78.jpg
6c101754ae365cd2262a26c28b5b8354.jpg
1ebdee679cbaf9820e70e90677aef250.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Looks awesome. Love the black on black .

Unfortunately would be over £35k here. Which is the age old problem with trying to buy any American cars outside America.
( I looked at the new Mustang. Now it can be had with the steering wheel finally on the correct side . But it would need to be half the price it costs here when compared to the competition. )
Our neighbor has a cousin that has a brand new loaded Mustang that's in a very bright very light sporty blue color. I'll have to take a picture of it it's gorgeous

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, we lost power at 1:05 PM on Friday afternoon and didn't get it back until 6:20 PM Sunday Night! The house was down to 51 degrees F. - we spent the last two nights with my wife's Brother and his Fiance' (thank God). I started the Propane Generator in our truck camper to keep my sump pump going or our basement would have immediately flooded, as the pump was already running every 3 minutes due to the heavy rain. All of our neighbors to the North had power so my immediate next door neighbor ran me a 100 foot extension cord when he got home from work. I swapped the cord for the sump pump over to that so I wouldn't have to worry about running out of propane in the middle of the night!!! That's My Storm - no other damage, thank God! Here's three pictures I took of a tree that came down across the street - four cars in the driveway, a classic car in the garage and a beautiful house - the tree fell into an open lot next door, to the Southwest! That's what a Nor'easter does, right? Wow!

Neighbor_1.jpg
Four feet in diameter...
Neighbor_2.jpg
...base was pretty rotted but not obvious.
Neighbor_3.jpg
...I shudder to think what that could have done IF it fell 90 degrees to the plus direction!

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Well, we lost power at 1:05 PM on Friday afternoon and didn't get it back until 6:20 PM Sunday Night! The house was down to 51 degrees F. - we spent the last two nights with my wife's Brother and his Fiance' (thank God). I started the Propane Generator in our truck camper to keep my sump pump going or our basement would have immediately flooded, as the pump was already running every 3 minutes due to the heavy rain. All of our neighbors to the North had power so my immediate next door neighbor ran me a 100 foot extension cord when he got home from work. I swapped the cord for the sump pump over to that so I wouldn't have to worry about running out of propane in the middle of the night!!! That's My Storm - no other damage, thank God! Here's three pictures I took of a tree that came down across the street - four cars in the driveway, a classic car in the garage and a beautiful house - the tree fell into an open lot next door, to the Southwest! That's what a Nor'easter does, right? Wow!

View attachment 280094
Four feet in diameter...
View attachment 280095
...base was pretty rotted but not obvious.
View attachment 280096
...I shudder to think what that could have done IF it fell 90 degrees to the plus direction!
Glad you have power back and made out ok!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance