Samsung freebies, which did you choose and how did you submit it?

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I chose the 360 camera and submitted for it last night Got a response back of approval within 30 minutes of submission By status says that the camera will ship the week of September 4th 2017 so I'm hoping that I will actually get the camera before I leave for vacation on the 16th

Allnicksgone

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
Wow, I just submitted for the 360 camera yesterday. I just got a notice that it's been shipped, and fedex shows it being delivered tomorrow.

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
One of mine was approved right away the other is under review...i wonder if that's because I typed in my second phones info into my shop samsung instead of doing it directly from the phone itself so it could automatically put in the info like the first registration

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Card and charger, camera would just collect dust. A Gear VR deal would have been my choice if it was an option since the one I got with the note 7 won't work.

gonecks1

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Got my 8 today and after setting things up submitted for the promotion. Chose the sd card and charger. It was approved within an hour

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Just a reminder for those hoping they aren't going to go out of stock. A lot of people still don't even have the phone yet, so I wouldn't personally worry about it

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I got the 360 camera. I already have an SD card and fast wireless charger. I submitted it through the Shop Samsung app. Both phones were approved in 15 minutes. At least Samsung got that part right.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I went through the website. Long story I'll try to keep short.

Submitted first thing after getting the phone. Got an email soon after that my free camera was approved, problem is I selected the SD card and charger. Later in the evening before I'd even had the chance to try to correct the issue, I received an email apology that they had made a mistake and it had been corrected. Then I get an email this afternoon saying the photo of the recept was blurry and I need to resubmit. Before I was able to resubmit, I received an email that everything was approved and the SD card and charger are on the way.

When I check status is shows complete and on the way as of now but no tracking info yet. I'll be checking often for the tracking number.

antman451

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Main question: will all the wireless chargers I have that work with my S7E work with the Note 8? I have like 5 wireless chargers, and have the unused 256 G SD card from last year. Still in package.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci