can't setup Samsung Pay.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Had no issues on my S8+ but on this phone the app won't even load. It shows the initial screen to setup and just hangs with a loading circle. Anyone else? Tips? I've tried restarting the phone and reinstalling the app.

comestim

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Setup fine on mine but I do not have the little grey tab on the bottom of the screen to launch it on this phone.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
There were some reports earlier of Samsung having server side issues with Pay. I don't know if it was regional or all over. I didn't have any issues when I set it up a couple hours ago.

UKgalaxy

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Samsung pay was not working with my s8 when I went to the supermarket to pay for some shopping yesterday. Up until then all was good. Promptly swapped back over to android pay.

UState

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
Setup fine on mine but I do not have the little grey tab on the bottom of the screen to launch it on this phone.
Not sure if you got this fixed, but I had the same issue.

I had to login to Samsung Pay and assign a "favorite" card from the settings. Once I did this the gray slider was available on the bottom of the screen again.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Worked fine for me on initial setup. I even restored from my Google account. Once all my apps where installed I restored from my Samsung account to get my settings, messages, phone history, etc restored.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11