Ok, i know y'all laughing at me now but seriously, how/which way the sim go in? I don't feel like waiting for someone to drive me to a sprint store. I'm a very legally blind person and everything so far i've found on how has been visual. I know the sim has the cut corner which way it suposed to point? Very descriptive answers appreciated.
    09-06-2017 11:34 PM
    With the phone flat on a table, face up and in portrait orientation, the sim should be inserted into the tray in a horizontal orientation (i.e., long side along the x axis), with the notch at the lower left. The gold contacts (not sure if you can feel them easily) should be facing down, toward the the table.

The SIM slot of the tray is the one that's deeper in the phone once it's inserted. The slot that's closer to the edge of the phone is for the microSD card (and is oriented perpendicularly to the SIM slot).
    09-07-2017 03:13 PM
    Mine was already installed when it arrived.
    09-07-2017 05:13 PM
    With the phone flat on a table, face up and in portrait orientation, the sim should be inserted into the tray in a horizontal orientation (i.e., long side along the x axis), with the notch at the lower left. The gold contacts (not sure if you can feel them easily) should be facing down, toward the the table.

The SIM slot of the tray is the one that's deeper in the phone once it's inserted. The slot that's closer to the edge of the phone is for the microSD card (and is oriented perpendicularly to the SIM slot).
    yay! I got it! Thanks!
    09-11-2017 09:11 PM