droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Iris scanner?
Fingerprint?
Pass code?
Pattern?
Or none at all?
How's everyone keeping their phones secure but easily logging in when needed?

sistasweetpea

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I have both iris and fingerprint active with pattern as a backup. The iris works better than I thought it would, but sometimes I have to move my glasses for it to register it. Using a case, the fingerprint scanner is not as hard to use as I would have expected, and my hands are pretty small.

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
For lock screen: pattern. But mostly unlocked via my watch.

For banks, Last Pass and Samsung Pay: fingerprint. Also for Samsung Pay: Iris.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't use anything most of the time and only activate a lock if I'm going to be somewhere that it could be a problem, which is rarely. home office so it sits on my desk completely unlocked. when I do it's pin since the scanner doesn't work for me and the fp scanner doesn't either.

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I use both my four digit pin and fingerprint, I agree with the post above me. The combination works really well. I don't even have the other methods set up.

zoomis

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Set up all the biometrics without incident.

Use facial recognition and fingerprint.

Works flawlessly so far.

mysterygirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Iris, pin, and fingerprint. I use Iris most often to unlock. It works great indoors, even with glasses. When outdoors, I generally have to use my backup - pin. Fingerprint is for those apps that use/require it for quick login method.

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Let's see, I use smart unlock while at the house, connected to my car's Bluetooth, and with my Gear S3 ultimately. I also have the fingerprint/ face recognition combo going with a pin as backup. Oh and I like how you don't have to hit "ok" anymore to confirm your pin!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech