The change in the Note 8 screen to less screen edge and less rounded corners is marvelous for the S Pen'ers!!!!

The Note 7, God rest her soul, was a wonderful phone, but the screen and its curves on the edges, top and bottom, was very problematic to the S pen, significantly limiting its functionality on the edges of the display. It actually was non responsive in these areas.

The flatter Note 8 screen has taken care of this issue!

My understanding is that only a small % of Note fans use the S Pen, but for those of us who are heavy users of the S Pen and all its glory, this screen is fabulous!

In fact the whole phone is fabulous - Sammie has a winner!!!!

Loving my beuticious Black Note 8
    09-08-2017 09:28 AM
    Totally agree!
    09-08-2017 10:26 AM
    mine isn't coming until Tues., but the curves on the N7 threw me a curve. glad this one is less curvy.
    09-08-2017 10:27 AM
    The change in the Note 8 screen to less screen edge and less rounded corners is marvelous for the S Pen'ers!!!!

The Note 7, God rest her soul, was a wonderful phone, but the screen and its curves on the edges, top and bottom, was very problematic to the S pen, significantly limiting its functionality on the edges of the display. It actually was non responsive in these areas.

The flatter Note 8 screen has taken care of this issue!

My understanding is that only a small % of Note fans use the S Pen, but for those of us who are heavy users of the S Pen and all its glory, this screen is fabulous!

In fact the whole phone is fabulous - Sammie has a winner!!!!

Loving my beuticious Black Note 8
    I mean, I don't use the Spen that often like you all but I can't have a phone without one.
    09-08-2017 11:09 AM