Samsung Theme store

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Sucks that some of the themes that I have paid for on my note 5 apparently can't be used on my note8. Well they don't show up in my purchased list anyways like the rest do. I've even searched for them and they don't show up. Anyone else notice this?

jackash0912

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
I had one that I purchased on my S8 plus that won't show up on my Note 8. Kind of a bummer. I still see it in the catalog though.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I had one that I purchased on my S8 plus that won't show up on my Note 8. Kind of a bummer. I still see it in the catalog though.

I don't see them anywhere. I'll go to the makers page and not there. But still is on my note 5. Always the favorite ones lol. Oh well.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't see them anywhere. I'll go to the makers page and not there. But still is on my note 5. Always the favorite ones lol. Oh well.

is this on the Galaxy app store? I don't use them because a long time ago I lost everything I bought from an app store by Lenovo when I changed devices. only use Google Play now when possible.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
is this on the Galaxy app store? I don't use them because a long time ago I lost everything I bought from an app store by Lenovo when I changed devices. only use Google Play now when possible.

Yelp. Dang that sucks. Right now I'm only missing 4. And they were my fav

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I bought a S-View Case for my phone. It brings up Special Curation collections in the theme store. I viewed on under the color "violet," and saw one I like, but was busy and didn't have time to look right then. I have not been able to get back to those collections that come up or find that theme anywhere any other way. Anyone know how to get back to those collections? Thank you for any help!
Elly44

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos