12-18-2019 10:26 PM
1,080 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    If I go into details and click on the 3 dots, I have the option to block a number.
    That's what I was explaining to him but evidently he doesn't have this on his phone
    09-19-2017 05:42 PM
    That's what I was explaining to him but evidently he doesn't have this on his phone
    I did find it, but nothing to block now.
    thank you. well, I can't test it right now, but if that's the case, it's a pain to go to a different place to block, but at least it's doable and I don't have to record it first. it was so much easier right there in the main menu on the call log screen menu next to delete, now called recents.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-19-2017 05:47 PM
    Totally off subject but are you sure toenail_flicker is a he? Lol
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    09-19-2017 05:48 PM
    No... Lol I'm not! just sounds like a name a guy would pick.... Haha
    09-19-2017 05:51 PM
    Just curious, but why are you asking? Lol
    09-19-2017 05:53 PM
    Lol. We love you toenail_flicker so don't think we picking on ya and I'm going to just leave it at that. Let you wonder hehe
    09-19-2017 05:53 PM
    Just curious, but why are you asking? Lol
    Bored lmao
    jb4kats, kj11 and SilasOne like this.
    09-19-2017 05:54 PM
    Bored lmao
    I don't know who is who in here anyway.... Lol I am just glad I'm not the only one who ask questions.... I am wanting to learn as much SI can and AF seems to be a really good place to learn.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-19-2017 05:56 PM
    I don't know who is who in here anyway.... Lol I am just glad I'm not the only one who ask questions.... I am wanting to learn as much SI can and AF seems to be a really good place to learn.
    Lol it's all good. It's what this place is for. Question and answer. Most of the time anyways lol.
    toenail_flicker and Amele like this.
    09-19-2017 05:58 PM
    Lol it's all good. It's what this place is for. Question and answer. Most of the time anyways lol.
    And joking.... I feel comfortable here even if I ask questions I should already know the answers....
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-19-2017 06:00 PM
    And joking.... I feel comfortable here even if I ask questions I should already know the answers....
    Lol yeah. And you should feel comfortable here. Everybody is different. Not every person learns the same. So ask away
    toenail_flicker and Amele like this.
    09-19-2017 06:03 PM
    ROFL
    Jewels81 and burrzoo like this.
    09-19-2017 06:04 PM
    ROFL
    You know I couldn't resist lol
    09-19-2017 06:07 PM
    Well jewels, is he?
    09-19-2017 06:10 PM
    Lol. We love you toenail_flicker so don't think we picking on ya and I'm going to just leave it at that. Let you wonder hehe
    I don't feel like you are, and love ya right back

I'm sure that everyone thinks I'm nuts and I'm okay with that. thing is, I subscribe to "if it ain't broke." Sammy clearly does not. they have buried some things so deep that were so much easier to access before. progress... not to me.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-19-2017 06:11 PM
    I do understand
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-19-2017 06:12 PM
    Well jewels, is he?
    Take a guess
    09-19-2017 06:16 PM
    I don't feel like you are, and love ya right back

I'm sure that everyone thinks I'm nuts and I'm okay with that. thing is, I subscribe to "if it ain't broke." Sammy clearly does not. they have buried some things so deep that were so much easier to access before. progress... not to me.
    Aww😶 lol I feel ya on that. And um....well if they think you are nuts than they must think I'm more nuts. Haha. But yeah you ain't nuts. You just have what you prefer.
    09-19-2017 06:18 PM
    Aww������ lol I feel ya on that. And um....well if they think you are nuts than they must think I'm more nuts. Haha. But yeah you ain't nuts. You just have what you prefer.
    this exactly. nothing wrong with liking what you like and wanting the easiest way to accomplish it. my business is built on giving my clients exactly that, to the best of my abilities.

thanks to all who contributed, except one (you know who you are and who I blocked), I found where to block it without going to settings and I appreciate the help with that. I missed the line about "details" initially. it's easier than settings, but still a pain.

and there is nothing on this earth that will pi$$ me off quicker than getting spam calls while I'm working. I hate them anyway, but it makes me insane while I'm working. hate phones per se, but I have to have them.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-19-2017 06:24 PM
    That's probably because you have Edge lighting enabled... I think when you have that notification on it goes away pretty quickly
    WOW, you are amazing. The quick popup of the message notification and then it dropping off was driving me crazy. I removed the edge lighting and now the message stays up a lot longer so I can actually reply.... Totally awesome catch!!!
    09-19-2017 06:27 PM
    No the edge panel isn't even enabled....
    Not the edge panel... Edge lighting

That's an easy one.

Settings
    Apps
    Default apps
    Default apps selection

Now you can choose again!
    Yes but sometimes I do not want any default set especially when I'm looking at forums sometimes I like to view them in chrome sometimes I like to view them with Tapatalk and I would like the choice each and every time
    WOW, you are amazing. The quick popup of the message notification and then it dropping off was driving me crazy. I removed the edge lighting and now the message stays up a lot longer so I can actually reply.... Totally awesome catch!!!
    No problem... I actually prefer the quicker notifications as they are less intrusive and I can reply respond from the drop down if need be but I do understand what you're saying especially if you're driving
    jimd1050 likes this.
    09-19-2017 06:54 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...acadc218ce.jpg
    Yes but sometimes I do not want any default set especially when I'm looking at forums sometimes I like to view them in chrome sometimes I like to view them with Tapatalk and I would like the choice each and every timeNo problem...

That's why I told you. IT WILL give you the option each time.

09-19-2017 07:10 PM
    this exactly. nothing wrong with liking what you like and wanting the easiest way to accomplish it. my business is built on giving my clients exactly that, to the best of my abilities.

thanks to all who contributed, except one (you know who you are and who I blocked), I found where to block it without going to settings and I appreciate the help with that. I missed the line about "details" initially. it's easier than settings, but still a pain.

and there is nothing on this earth that will pi$$ me off quicker than getting spam calls while I'm working. I hate them anyway, but it makes me insane while I'm working. hate phones per se, but I have to have them.
    Amen. I agree 100%. Sad you have to block someone here. Sorry to hear that. And I'm not even going to get into those annoying *** spam calls. Except that I be blocking a lot. Lol. Hope all ends up working out well for ya
    09-19-2017 07:11 PM
    Amen. I agree 100%. Sad you have to block someone here. Sorry to hear that. And I'm not even going to get into those annoying *** spam calls. Except that I be blocking a lot. Lol. Hope all ends up working out well for ya
    thanks. I can deal with the call blocking in the new place and that's what's important. it's there and it's easier than the settings tab way. and yeah. spam/junk anything makes crazy, but calls are on whole other level. it's actually mind boggling the number of spam calls I get. for someone who doesn't use a phone...
    Jewels81 and jimd1050 like this.
    09-19-2017 07:33 PM
    Not the edge panel... Edge lighting

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...acadc218ce.jpg
    Yes but sometimes I do not want any default set especially when I'm looking at forums sometimes I like to view them in chrome sometimes I like to view them with Tapatalk and I would like the choice each and every timeNo problem... I actually prefer the quicker notifications as they are less intrusive and I can reply respond from the drop down if need be but I do understand what you're saying especially if you're driving
    Well mine is enabled and I didn't Even know it was there but doesn't seem to work but this use to work on my 7Edge and you actually had a choice of color for like 5 of your favorite contacts that would light up when you got a message from them, They took that away when they went to 6.0 I think.
    09-19-2017 07:41 PM
1,080 ... 7891011 ...