Things you've discovered on Note 8?

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
While I was using my s-pen I discovered that it makes sound like I'm scribbling on a piece of paper. I thought it was a cool touch. Anyone else find something?

jackjack1969

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Probably the worst kept secret but I have a habit of pressing on the phone where the home button is to turn the phone screen on. I discovered there is a haptic button there that will turn the phone screen on when the screen is off. Pretty cool

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
The battery optimizer notification is helpful, and will help extend the battery usage. Also certain apps are working better on this phone than they did on my Note Edge.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I noticed I don't have the usage widget that I had on my S7E. that was really useful to me. I'm kind of bummed it's not available now.

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
This screen is gorgeous. I can't stop staring at it. :)

I know...... right?

Wake up in the morning, my beautiful Black note 8 is out of its Spigen case, and I start admiring the highest ever rated amazingly over the top infinity screen, download different wonderful wallpapers, and basically just gaze in awe of the display

Loving, loving, loving my Note 8!!!!!!!

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
a lot of the edge features from the S7E and Note7 are not here also. It's mostly software, so I hope this gets some kind ofupdate to restore that soon. after all, it's still an edge device.

also, I think I'm noticing that the screen is a tad off center. my left edge has more of a black bar than the right side. It's thinner on the right.

jennifer

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
i don't know if it's new or not and my n4 didn't have it but, the alarm that says the time out loud when it goes off. my husband's alarm went off this morning and i literally woke up saying "whoa." haha have i been living under a rock?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
i don't know if it's new or not and my n4 didn't have it but, the alarm that says the time out loud when it goes off. my husband's alarm went off this morning and i literally woke up saying "whoa." haha have i been living under a rock?
Is that the stock alarm or did he install one.

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site

Mine doesn't do that...I'll have to check the settings.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci