Things you've discovered on Note 8?

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
That's what I was explaining to him but evidently he doesn't have this on his phone
I did find it, but nothing to block now.
thank you. well, I can't test it right now, but if that's the case, it's a pain to go to a different place to block, but at least it's doable and I don't have to record it first. it was so much easier right there in the main menu on the call log screen menu next to delete, now called recents.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I don't know who is who in here anyway.... Lol I am just glad I'm not the only one who ask questions.... I am wanting to learn as much SI can and AF seems to be a really good place to learn.

Lol it's all good. It's what this place is for. Question and answer. Most of the time anyways lol.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Lol. We love you toenail_flicker so don't think we picking on ya:) and I'm going to just leave it at that. Let you wonder hehe:)

I don't feel like you are, and love ya right back :D

I'm sure that everyone thinks I'm nuts and I'm okay with that. thing is, I subscribe to "if it ain't broke." Sammy clearly does not. they have buried some things so deep that were so much easier to access before. progress... not to me.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I don't feel like you are, and love ya right back :D

I'm sure that everyone thinks I'm nuts and I'm okay with that. thing is, I subscribe to "if it ain't broke." Sammy clearly does not. they have buried some things so deep that were so much easier to access before. progress... not to me.

Aww😶 lol I feel ya on that. And um....well if they think you are nuts than they must think I'm more nuts. Haha. But yeah you ain't nuts. You just have what you prefer.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Aww������ lol I feel ya on that. And um....well if they think you are nuts than they must think I'm more nuts. Haha. But yeah you ain't nuts. You just have what you prefer.

this exactly. nothing wrong with liking what you like and wanting the easiest way to accomplish it. my business is built on giving my clients exactly that, to the best of my abilities.

thanks to all who contributed, except one (you know who you are and who I blocked), I found where to block it without going to settings and I appreciate the help with that. I missed the line about "details" initially. it's easier than settings, but still a pain.

and there is nothing on this earth that will pi$$ me off quicker than getting spam calls while I'm working. I hate them anyway, but it makes me insane while I'm working. hate phones per se, but I have to have them. ;)

Note8uzer

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
That's probably because you have Edge lighting enabled... I think when you have that notification on it goes away pretty quickly

WOW, you are amazing. The quick popup of the message notification and then it dropping off was driving me crazy. I removed the edge lighting and now the message stays up a lot longer so I can actually reply.... Totally awesome catch!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781