Surround Shot

UState

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone know if Surround Shot is available on the Note 8? I had it on my Edge, but I don't see it as an option to download. Maybe I'm missing something and it's been renamed. Appreciate any help!

UState

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
My cameras has it. I opened the camera, swiped right and it was there.
Crazy, when I swipe to the right I get the options here.
a2cd04f080564262c8fb12df0f6ac45a.jpg

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Interesting, I'm on Verizon as well. Ugh, thanks big red...

That doesn't sound right... the download button takes you to the "Galaxy Apps Store" which is Samsung - Verizon or AT&T should have nothing to do with it. If I remember right, with my S7 Active, I just had to download a bunch of additional camera modes from the Samsung Galaxy Apps Store right from the camera app... but then again, I'm also AT&T. I still think it should have nothing to do with it.

comestim

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
It is not there for download the ones that have it did a restore from Samsung backup when they setup their note and since it was on their old phone it installed it. You can also pull the APK off an older phone if you have it. I did a fresh setup of mine and just pulled the APK's off and installed them on my N8

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
That doesn't sound right... the download button takes you to the "Galaxy Apps Store" which is Samsung - Verizon or AT&T should have nothing to do with it. If I remember right, with my S7 Active, I just had to download a bunch of additional camera modes from the Samsung Galaxy Apps Store right from the camera app... but then again, I'm also AT&T. I still think it should have nothing to do with it.

Open camera, swipe from left, Click on download and only 3 options

Also not in Google nor Galaxy app stores

Attachments

• 7478.jpg
    7478.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 181

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol