Surround Shot

1lamore

Sep 22, 2017
Visit site
It is not there for download the ones that have it did a restore from Samsung backup when they setup their note and since it was on their old phone it installed it. You can also pull the APK off an older phone if you have it. I did a fresh setup of mine and just pulled the APK's off and installed them on my N8

Can you tell me how to pull APKs from an older phone? Is it very complicated? I still have my S4 and S5.

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
has anybody updated to Oreo? On my Note 8 the apks don'y work with android 8.0

Thanks
Doesn't work on Verizon Note 8... Oreo... annoying have an idea?
Another reason for me to keep deferring the update to Oreo.

Doesn't work as in the Surround Shot is available to choose in the camera app but won't work or you can't install the Surround Shot APK?

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Another reason for me to keep deferring the update to Oreo.

Doesn't work as in the Surround Shot is available to choose in the camera app but won't work or you can't install the Surround Shot APK?
Not available on phone or for download in camera app. I downloaded an apk but that only evidently works with nougat - as I have Oreo and the app now crashes when I pick surround. So, I had to uninstall that camera mode.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure they got rid of it for 1 of 2 reasons.

1. It got removed like many things few people used in order to trim the OS and remove bloat from the phone.

2. Or they would rather you buy a Gear 360 off them. Which as someone who used to use surround shot, I have to admit the 360 provides a significantly better user experience.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm sure they got rid of it for 1 of 2 reasons.

1. It got removed like many things few people used in order to trim the OS and remove bloat from the phone.

2. Or they would rather you buy a Gear 360 off them. Which as someone who used to use surround shot, I have to admit the 360 provides a significantly better user experience.

I'd go with 2. Surround Shot was cool, but cumbersome to use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol