I have it in my hot little hands!

reinbeau

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Got my Note 8 yesterday from the local AT&T store. All transferred over (bye, Note 4), screen protected and cased up - it's wonderful. Some things need getting used to, and adjusted, but all in all I'm thrilled.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Got my Note 8 yesterday from the local AT&T store. All transferred over (bye, Note 4), screen protected and cased up - it's wonderful. Some things need getting used to, and adjusted, but all in all I'm thrilled.
It's a beast isn't It?

reinbeau

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
It is but....I still have a twinge over the 7. That was such a beautiful phone. I got the Orchid Grey, but so miss that nice blue. Yea, I know, function is important, but that color was lovely. I'm not thrilled with the messaging app, I miss the quick contacts at the top, haven't figured out yet if I can get that back.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations! :D

Wanted ask, is the Note8 display as wide as the Note4 display when holding them up right in portrait orientation?

reinbeau

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations! :D

Wanted ask, is the Note8 display as wide as the Note4 display when holding them up right in portrait orientation?
The screen on the Note 8 is wider if you take into account the curve of the screen At least from my perspective.

pomalestania89

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
I just got mine yesterday from sprint! I also had a note 4. I will be keeping the 4 around to use for reference images for my art (I'm a painter). But I love my note 8. I don't want it anywhere near my easel! Lol.