Samsung Pay vs Android Pay -- which one are you using?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have some points on Bixby but I guess I didn't level up enough yet to earn Samsung Points (?) Have you earned Samsung points yet and if so, what Bixby level were you at.
6400574723e090ab8150347065c1451f.jpg

skeletor807

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
I've used Samsung pay several times since getting my N8. Only once it did not work. I was at Lowes and it worked on my end but the register timed out when authorizing. I ended up using my regular card and it worked. It also acted funny when I used it at this boonies K-Mart. I had to hold my phone flat against the side of the magnetic reader instead of on top. The cashier was surprised it worked because he said that it had only worked for one person before. It has worked at two different Wal-Marts, Ingles, and a small mom and pop ice cream shop. I've been helping my mom move, so I haven't been able to use it too many times

iFortWorth

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So if I switch to Nova or other 3rd party launcher, do I lose the swipe up for SP from the bottom of the screen? That's pretty convenient.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Been using Samsung Pay a lot lately. People are still surprised when it works at card swipers that Apple Pay does not work. I love the rewards program associated with the Samsung Pay service.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Interesting. But it asked for my PIN. This is my second time at this same store I've had this issue, but no other stores.

You have to bypass the part when it's asking for a pin, usually hit the red "End"or "No" button to get the machine in credit mode. I use Samsung Pay everyday, 3 times a day.

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Because if this discussion over Samsung Pay I have used mine 4 times but it is not a credit card is my debit card. I also used it in Walmart twice and didn't think it was talking it because the machine didn't make a beep or anything but then it all for my pin so I knew it had gone through. I was looking at the receipt to make sure it had done what it was suppose to do and it showed the # assigned to Samsung pay (last 4 digits) so then I knew it was working and it may mean anything to those who use it everyday but I have earned almost 300 points in 2 days! And what can you redeem the points for? I know I have a long way to go but curious of what the accentive is.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Because if this discussion over Samsung Pay I have used mine 4 times but it is not a credit card is my debit card. I also used it in Walmart twice and didn't think it was talking it because the machine didn't make a beep or anything but then it all for my pin so I knew it had gone through. I was looking at the receipt to make sure it had done what it was suppose to do and it showed the # assigned to Samsung pay (last 4 digits) so then I knew it was working and it may mean anything to those who use it everyday but I have earned almost 300 points in 2 days! And what can you redeem the points for? I know I have a long way to go but curious of what the accentive is.
These and plenty more. I always just got the visa rewards
a8f90c6eedbd7d5a192c26ef20bc2834.jpg
a00c3c3043a54d0763a18db5a61a703b.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown