No seal or plastic wrap on new Note 8 box?

Shobi Tube

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
I just received my new unlocked Note 8 today from Samsung. But the actual black box of the phone does not have a seal or a plastic wrap on it. Shouldn't there be a seal or a plastic wrap like any new electronic product you buy? Did anyone receive their phone the same way?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I just received my new unlocked Note 8 today from Samsung. But the actual black box of the phone does not have a seal or a plastic wrap on it. Shouldn't there be a seal or a plastic wrap like any new electronic product you buy? Did anyone receive their phone the same way?

I ordered mine thru Verizon and I got it on Sept 5th. And if I remember correctly mine didn't have the seal or plastic. Last year my note7 didn't have plastic but had the seal

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine came from Verizon without any type of wrap around the box. The phone on the other hand was wrapped. Matter of fact, my wife's S8+ was the same way. I can't remember any of the last several phones I've gotten being wrapped with plastic around the box.

Shobi Tube

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
I have watched some unboxing videos and they all had a wrap and a security seal. But looks like the US versions do not come with a security seal. Thanks everyone for the input!

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
mine just arrived and no seal or plastic. it actually flopped out into my hand when I opened the box. good thing it was sitting on the floor.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I have the AT&T version, no plastic seal on my Note 8. I can also say that my S7E and S8+ did not have any plastic wrap either.

Cheers,
BR

GWaLL13

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Same, just got mine at my office and didn't have any protection whatsoever. My Gear 360 was in a plastic baggy, but the Note 8....bare box in the FedEx box with 2 airpouch packs...1 inflated and 1 deflated lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks