I have been playing with my settings (a lot) and my smart lock works pretty well, when it's actually turned on. When it stops working, I go into the settings to check it and I get a blank page under 'smart lock' (after I enter my correct swipe). I have since learned how to get it back, but it keeps disappearing after a while of use. What is happening? (Verizon version).
    09-13-2017 03:16 PM
    that must be really frustrating.

there are some definite interface issues that need to be fixed on the N8. a pure Android device with no TW or carrier garbage would probably be really nice and very functional since there wouldn't so many other things to conflict with. random thoughts.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    09-13-2017 05:33 PM
    I have been playing with my settings (a lot) and my smart lock works pretty well, when it's actually turned on. When it stops working, I go into the settings to check it and I get a blank page under 'smart lock' (after I enter my correct swipe). I have since learned how to get it back, but it keeps disappearing after a while of use. What is happening? (Verizon version).
    I'm noticing the same issue - I've been playing with the settings as well (patterns, pin, iris, etc) and ultimately deciding on iris and password. Smart Lock is currently set to allow "OK Google" at any time and it's a trusted voice.

I'm noticing that, when my screen is locked, "OK Google" hears me, but will not unlock the screen or respond (until I unlock the screen).
    09-14-2017 11:04 AM
    my smart lock page shows nothing at all (no options), just a blank page. I reset it and it works for a while, then reverts to a blank page.
    09-14-2017 02:31 PM
    my smart lock page shows nothing at all (no options), just a blank page. I reset it and it works for a while, then reverts to a blank page.
    sounds like app conflicts
    09-14-2017 02:56 PM
    sounds like app conflicts
    What app would it be in conflict with? I have basically the same setup from my previous (GS7)
    09-14-2017 06:48 PM
    I had this problem too. In my case I had an MS Exchange account on the device with onerous security rules. Once I removed it options in Smart Lock menu suddenly reappeared.
    10-19-2017 09:58 PM
    Mine started working normally after the last update.
    10-19-2017 10:21 PM
    exchange email accounts interfere with phone's many settings, removing it could solve some issues
    10-19-2017 10:26 PM
    I know that connecting to work accounts that are mostly Exchange or O365 can force security settings into your phone. I understand why companies do this, but it can be annoying.
    10-20-2017 02:19 AM
    Did you ever get this resolved? Second time this has happened to me.
    11-07-2017 06:00 PM
    Did you ever get this resolved? Second time this has happened to me.
    Yes, the last update fixed it for me.
    pinkvikchick likes this.
    11-07-2017 06:13 PM