I have Spigen Neo Flex on my screen and it effects the swiping (using Swift Key) when I am typing. I was wondering if there was a setting to adust the sensitivity of the screen.
    09-14-2017 12:23 AM
    I have Spigen Neo Flex on my screen and it effects the swiping (using Swift Key) when I am typing. I was wondering if there was a setting to adust the sensitivity of the screen.
    I have the same screen protector on mine. I don't have any problems. But I heard somewhere on this site that you can change the tips on the spen from the black ones to the grey one that come with the phone. Sorry I can't help on the removing the tips part as I've never have changed one on any note I've owned.
    09-14-2017 12:42 AM
    And sorry lol. You wasn't talking about the spen was you. That's what I get for reading fast haha. Hmmm....I have to go check to see if there is a setting.
    09-14-2017 12:43 AM
    Yes this phone in general has a less sensitive screen IMO. I know they used to have a high sensitivity/glove mode but I haven't found it on here yet
    09-14-2017 12:45 AM
    Yes this phone in general has a less sensitive screen IMO. I know they used to have a high sensitivity/glove mode but I haven't found it on here yet
    Yeah I haven't found anything either to help her out.
    09-14-2017 12:47 AM
    found it. go to

Settings>Display>Block Accidental Touches

and I feel like there's another one but haven't found it yet
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-14-2017 12:48 AM
    found it. go to

Settings>Display>Block Accidental Touches

and I feel like there's another one but haven't found it yet
    This adjusts the sensitivity? I thought this was to prevent your screen from being activated in dark places, such as your pocket or purse. I actually have this option turned on, maybe I will try turning it off to see if that helps lol.
    09-14-2017 02:22 AM
    This adjusts the sensitivity? I thought this was to prevent your screen from being activated in dark places, such as your pocket or purse. I actually have this option turned on, maybe I will try turning it off to see if that helps lol.
    it's the only thing I found. I don't put mine in a purse, but I figured since I randomly accidentally touch my screen it might help. what does it know from a purse or pocket or a hand unless something else tells it?
    09-14-2017 03:24 PM