Getting It! :-)

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
So glad I ditched my iPhone for this. Way more features. Way more fun. Total control over something you spent $1000 on instead of spending more on something you don't.

Yes! This phone has everything I need and more! Definitely money well spent and I'll be sticking with it for at least the next 2 years, if not longer

con5150

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
moving from the S8+ to the Note 8.Loved the S8+ but have wanted the Note 8 since before it came out, I've had Note 4 and 5 and miss it, I can't wait. shipping tonight 👍

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I sure will , my friend at work has the Note 8 and honestly when we have lunch I'm always holding it.....☺️ It reinforced my desire to get it.

That would convince me to buy one too! Actually, my friend has the Pixel 2 XL, and holding it and just seeing it helped me make the decision to buy a Pixel 2 device.

con5150

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
That would convince me to buy one too! Actually, my friend has the Pixel 2 XL, and holding it and just seeing it helped me make the decision to buy a Pixel 2 device.

Well, phone came today, absolutely love it , set it up as new , I always like doing that even though it takes longer. I love having the S Pen back , missed it a lot. Spigen tough armor case coming tomorrow.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Well, phone came today, absolutely love it , set it up as new , I always like doing that even though it takes longer. I love having the S Pen back , missed it a lot. Spigen tough armor case coming tomorrow.

That's so exciting! Happy Phone Weekend! So glad you're liking your new phone and that the S Pen is a great feature for you! It does look like it would come in handy! Did you get your case? Also, what colour Note 8 did you get? They are all so pretty!

con5150

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
That's so exciting! Happy Phone Weekend! So glad you're liking your new phone and that the S Pen is a great feature for you! It does look like it would come in handy! Did you get your case? Also, what colour Note 8 did you get? They are all so pretty!

Loving it , midnight black , and a black case. Love the size and heft of this phone ,reminds me of my old and still working Nexus 6 in that respect