Getting It! :-)

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I wish they got the deep blue color as an option! I never ever understand why Samsung doesn't just release all the colors instesad of making it exclusive to certain countries. Doesn't make sense and blue is my favorite color!!! I'll think it over today. I could technically trade this in after paying off $550 through AT&T. I am seriously tempted because I've never owned a Note before and after playing with my sister's Note I kinda like it ... a lot lol

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I wish they got the deep blue color as an option! I never ever understand why Samsung doesn't just release all the colors instesad of making it exclusive to certain countries. Doesn't make sense and blue is my favorite color!!! I'll think it over today. I could technically trade this in after paying off $550 through AT&T. I am seriously tempted because I've never owned a Note before and after playing with my sister's Note I kinda like it ... a lot lol

The rumor mill is swirling around BB offering the blue as a special holiday release. Idk...

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I went from an S8+ to a Note 8 and am really happy to be on a Note again.
If you get a Note 8, Enjoy, if you get or have something else, Enjoy. :)
(from a size perspective the S8+ & Note 8 feel very similar)
Cheers,

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site

What I did was get the Samsung deep blue rugged case and slipped the black note8 in that.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Sweet. An amazing phone! Got the see-through back, bodyguardz case and bodyguardz tempered glass. Going to post a picture of it, but keep getting error trying to upload.

Last edited:

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I was at T-Mobile by 7:45... They usually open @ 9:00 but my local store usually opens an hour early on launch day! Walked out with this bad boy, no money down! I love JOD!!!

21728655_1735501529793321_6183624267496986712_o.jpg

20170915_103204.jpg

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I soo lied. I received my N8 yesterday. I could not keep away from it. And I had the S8+. I actually love it. It is soo much more fluid and faster than the S8+. And I loved the S8+ too. Soo far battery has not been an issue. We will see for the rest of the week. Enjoy everyone, I just couldn't wait for December...lol

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I soo lied. I received my N8 yesterday. I could not keep away from it. And I had the S8+. I actually love it. It is soo much more fluid and faster than the S8+. And I loved the S8+ too. Soo far battery has not been an issue. We will see for the rest of the week. Enjoy everyone, I just couldn't wait for December...lol
Lol. That's funny. I said I want going to get it at all. Went to best buy for something and went home and ordered. Lol. But yes this phone is amazing.

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
I traded my iPhone 6s Plus in for this beautiful orchid grey Note 8 and I love it!!! got it Sep 5th a whole 10 days before launch day!! Battery seems decent enough and I'm living for the split screen and picture in picture features. I have no issue with this phone not being an annual upgrade phone on Verizon. I'm more then happy to keep it for two years!! Enjoy your Note's guys!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463