Hello, I currently have the Note 4 and have had it since Day 1. The phone is awesome but I'm debating on getting the Note 8, the biggest thing would be if it has a removable battery or not? I enjoy this feature because the battery is the first thing that goes out on a phone and replacing the battery is far easier than replacing the phone. Also, doing backpacking trips, festivals, or anything where I am not near a charger, it's a must to bring extra batteries due to my phone being my only camera I have at the moment. Just seeing if you guys could help me out, I really hope it does have removable batteries, if not, I'll probably just stick with my Note 4
    09-15-2017 04:13 PM
    it doesn't, but the Snapdragon 835 makes battery life awesome and consider the colossal upgrade you will be getting as well.
    bchain996 and debdroid1a like this.
    09-15-2017 04:15 PM
    it doesn't, but the Snapdragon 835 makes battery life awesome and consider the colossal upgrade you will be getting as well.
    Thank you for your reply! As far as the colossal upgrades, which do you speak and what can it do that the Note 4 can't?
    09-15-2017 04:17 PM
    Hello, I currently have the Note 4 and have had it since Day 1. The phone is awesome but I'm debating on getting the Note 8, the biggest thing would be if it has a removable battery or not? I enjoy this feature because the battery is the first thing that goes out on a phone and replacing the battery is far easier than replacing the phone. Also, doing backpacking trips, festivals, or anything where I am not near a charger, it's a must to bring extra batteries due to my phone being my only camera I have at the moment. Just seeing if you guys could help me out, I really hope it does have removable batteries, if not, I'll probably just stick with my Note 4
    Removable batteries are a thing of the past...
    bchain996 and Aquila like this.
    09-15-2017 04:20 PM
    I was the same way as you. just get it. you will not be disappointed, I promise. and it is an amazing device.
    09-15-2017 04:22 PM
    There are many changes from the N4 to N8, more then can be listed in a post. Suggest you look at this thread, it will give you a good idea:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...-new-post.html

Also, to address your charging questions, there are many very good charging bricks on the market that will give a full charge two, 3 or more times.
    09-15-2017 04:23 PM
    There are many changes from the N4 to N8, more then can be listed in a post. Suggest you look at this thread, it will give you a good idea:

Also, to address your charging questions, there are many very good charging bricks on the market that will give a full charge two, 3 or more times.
    Perfect thank you for this!! I will look into it. I do have 2 charging bricks 20,000mah, one for myself and my girl friend. They do come in handy!! I just find it easier to change the battery when needed and then charge overnight. Thank you again for this article!
    09-15-2017 04:36 PM
    Thank you again for this article!
    You're welcome. There are also many more threads and discussion on the Note 8 in this forum.
    09-15-2017 04:42 PM
    Moderators you can close/delete my thread. My apologies if this was a redundant thread but it seems to be a target for bad company. I have my answer and PJRed2008 was extremely helpful!!
    09-15-2017 04:45 PM

Exactly what I was going to say. Ones that even fit in your back pocket.
    09-15-2017 04:56 PM
    My apologies if this was a redundant thread
    Your thread and question were fine and you have nothing to apologize for. Please rest assured this is not typical of Android Central and I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay.
    09-15-2017 05:09 PM