Bixby...... what is it good for?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Ibuse Bixby for all kinds of things. To turn Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on and off. Clear notifications. Reduce screen brightness and increase. Make phone calls and texts. Set alarms. Open apps. List goes on. Very useful.

jrzydave

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I was watching Sakitech on YouTube giving Bixby tips and instructions and the Bixby on my Note8 kept waking up when he gave Bixby commands...lol

mlbrowninsc

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Can't get hi bixby to work or ok Google all the time. Hi bixby says it can't hear me but when holding the button it has no problem. Ok Google can also hear fine once started but often won't start with ok Google.

I dont think I'll use either often so I'm just going to leave it alone. I'll manually call them up if needed.

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Can't get hi bixby to work or ok Google all the time. Hi bixby says it can't hear me but when holding the button it has no problem. Ok Google can also hear fine once started but often won't start with ok Google.

I dont think I'll use either often so I'm just going to leave it alone. I'll manually call them up if needed.
Turn up sensitivity in Bixby settings. Vola!!

iFortWorth

May 16, 2013
Visit site
It's not that bad. It's not Google Home. But is it trying to be? I think it compliments one another real well. It's new so hopefully it'll mature some.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463