I made a note to myself this morning using off screen memo. Now there is a icon on the AOD screen indicating there is a note pinned. The note is not in my S note or action memo notes. Now of I make another note there will be 2 notes on the screen.. I goto s note and delete them there and its still pinned to the AOD. How do unpin this?
    09-16-2017 05:16 PM
    Not sure if this will help:

Screen off memo
    You can quickly create memos by writing on the screen without turning on it. You can also pin
    or edit a memo on the Always On Display.
    If this feature is not activated, launch the Settings app, tap Advanced features → S
    Pen, and then tap the Screen off memo switch to activate it.
    Creating a screen off memo
    1 When the screen is off, detach the S Pen or tap the screen with the S Pen while pressing
    and holding the S Pen button.
    2 Write or draw a memo.
    To extend the page, tap .
    3 To pin the memo on the Always On Display, tap → PIN TO ALWAYS ON DISPLAY. The
    pinned memo will not be saved yet.
    To save the memo, tap SAVE IN NOTES or reinsert the S Pen into the slot. The memo will
    be saved to Samsung Notes → COLLECTIONS → Screen off memo.Apps and features
    Viewing the pinned memo on the Always On Display
    When you pin a screen off memo, you can view the memo on the Always On Display.
    To edit the pinned memo, double-tap the memo. If you pin the edited memo on the Always
    On Display again, the original memo will be saved to Samsung Notes → COLLECTIONS →
    Screen off memo.
    To minimise the pinned memo, double-tap . The memo will be displayed as the icon on
    the Always On Display. To view the memo again, double-tap .
    If you do not perform any actions for a certain period after opening a memo, the
    memo will be automatically minimised.
    09-16-2017 05:24 PM
    That did not work. There is still a icon of a thumb tack being pined. As I said there no notes of that in my s notes at all. This all started when I had to uninstall the updated S notes so I can get Action Memo back. Would this have anything to do with it?
    09-16-2017 05:45 PM
    ... The note is not in my S note or action memo notes....
    The Screen Off Memos don't get saved to S Note/Action Memo, even if you have that installed. They get saved to Samsung Notes. Check to see if they are there.
    09-16-2017 06:28 PM
    That did not work. There is still a icon of a thumb tack being pined. As I said there no notes of that in my s notes at all. This all started when I had to uninstall the updated S notes so I can get Action Memo back. Would this have anything to do with it?
    Just tried this. I was able to double tap on the pinned note icon and it expands to show the memo. On the bottom is a garbage can icon. I double tapped that and it went away.
    billyhousemover likes this.
    09-16-2017 06:34 PM
    To edit the pinned memo, double-tap the memo.
    Yeah, that's what the manual said above.
    kj11 likes this.
    09-16-2017 06:39 PM
    Just tried this. I was able to double tap on the pinned note icon and it expands to show the memo. On the bottom is a garbage can icon. I double tapped that and it went away.
    I got it to work. Thanks. 👍
    09-16-2017 06:49 PM
    I would love to use this function but I DO NOT have a "pin" icon. Could someone help me?
    12-02-2017 09:34 AM