Hi guys,

As far as I remember, correct me if am wrong, we used to have the schedule of our calendars on the "Always On Display" back on the Note 7 but i do not see this as an option now in Note 8?

Yes, i can change to the calendar AOD but i would like to see the upcoming tasks/schedule under the notifications icons which doesn't show up either way.

Any thoughts?

PS: apologies if the topic is repeated but did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

Much appreciated.

Kareem
    09-17-2017 08:59 AM
    Hi guys,

As far as I remember, correct me if am wrong, we used to have the schedule of our calendars on the "Always On Display" back on the Note 7 but i do not see this as an option now in Note 8?

Yes, i can change to the calendar AOD but i would like to see the upcoming tasks/schedule under the notifications icons which doesn't show up either way.

Any thoughts?

PS: apologies if the topic is repeated but did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

Much appreciated.

Kareem
    I am missing this so bad as well. It was one of my favorite features of the note 7. I found an option that allows you to add schedule under facewidgets. But you have to swipe the clock to get it to show. I want me schedule to be on my AOD all the time. I waited all this time without a note, and I am feeling like a year later I have an inferior phone. Hoping I am just missing something.
    Idelgado782 likes this.
    09-23-2017 11:40 AM
    Yes the fact that we have to scroll through the widgets to see the agenda does kind of suck. I don't think I got an inferior phone though lol. Just hoping to get that back in a software update. At least I'm not the only one missing it.
    09-23-2017 02:10 PM