Picture editing

JJMJ100

Sep 17, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys "just curious if anyone has any great suggestions for picture editing apps which work well with the note 8? I'm looking for something with good cropping options so I can easily crop images from a background effectively :) any help is appreciated

Soundman72

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
snapseed is rated very good used a few times has some good effects etc.
Also really depends what you want to do with it too they wont be as good as a desktop software

Anthony Martins Rock

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys "just curious if anyone has any great suggestions for picture editing apps which work well with the note 8? I'm looking for something with good cropping options so I can easily crop images from a background effectively :) any help is appreciated

I use PicSay pro. Great cropping, fine mask editing and everything else at high resolutions. I use it on my phones while I use Photoshop on my laptop and desktop.

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I really miss the native pic editing of my Note 4.
For this phone to be so heavily touted for its dual cameras, the native pic editor is flimsy.
Mainly miss the auto adjustment option.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been using an app simply called Photo Editor (2.7.1) by iudesk.com on PlayStore for a couple of years and no matter what else I've tried, I always go back to this (on my phone). I'm an accomplished Photoshop user at home but using the Android versions with S-Pen just don't cut it for me. Photo Editor is quick and easy... even with my S7 Active while I was waiting for the Note 8 (with my finger), I could do most of what I needed!!!

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Google Photos has an excellent Auto Fix function and can really bring photos to life quickly. For a little more in depth editing Snapseed is fantastic.

Skybrok

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I've been using an app simply called Photo Editor (2.7.1) by iudesk.com on PlayStore for a couple of years and no matter what else I've tried, I always go back to this (on my phone). I'm an accomplished Photoshop user at home but using the Android versions with S-Pen just don't cut it for me. Photo Editor is quick and easy... even with my S7 Active while I was waiting for the Note 8 (with my finger), I could do most of what I needed!!!

Haven't heard of this one. Being you use Photoshop as do I, and recommend it-I'm going to take a look at it. Thanks,

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Haven't heard of this one. Being you use Photoshop as do I, and recommend it-I'm going to take a look at it. Thanks,

Just for the record, "Yeah, it's nothing like Photoshop... it's just a quick, easy to use Photo Editor, that does everything I need one to do ON A PHONE!"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc