What do you use to clean your phone?

ChuckLIII

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
I use Bausch & Lomb Sight Savers. I use them to clean my glasses, and after I clean my glasses, I take my phone out and use it to clean the screen and the camera lens as well. They're disposable, and they work great.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Dish soap and water ok not really it is water resistant, just a eye glass dust cloth

Heh, guessing you're joking. But just as a PSA, I'll mention that soap reduces the surface tension of water and can allow it to slip through the water seals of an IP68 phone. Your phone will probably survive an accidental drop in soapy water, but it's not technically designed for this so soap is probably not a good idea.

Ever since the Note5 I've been using my T-shirt or other cotton material to clean my phone. Never scratched the back of my phone. Can't comment on the screen though since I've always used screen protectors.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I put mine in the dishwasher on the top tray set to no heat drying. Cascade and Jet Dry. Does a great job. Just like drilling a hole in the iphone 7 gives you access to the headphone jack

Seriously I use a microfiber cloth and screen or camera lens cleaner or an alcohol wipe.

Oh...my...goodness....lmao:) sorry but I can actually see someone doing that haha

tahx

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I use a regular wash cloth sprayed with a mixture of Trader Joe's green cleaner and ammonia. I wipe the whole phone down every time it comes back in the house, paying special attention to nooks and crannies like the lens area, have always used this, and all has been well.

By the way, according to the package on a shop rag set I bought, microfiber is anti-microbial.

Last edited:

NurdBurd

Feb 14, 2018
Visit site
Laura,
I am curious about your avatar. I understand the blue tint screen. I can't tell what is in both of the jars and that sets my mind wandering. Willing to pass on any clues?
Thank you.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have a special cleaner for my car's Ceramic tinted windows it is a product made by Chemical Guys and is also good for electronic screens glasses and a lot of other things. I use that cleaner along with a microfiber cloth cleans it very very well also works on the cases.