I should be getting my phone tomorrow from Samsung directly, I got the sprint variation (didn't know about the unlocked until it was too late), does anyone know approx how long it takes to get it set up and switched over from my current phone (assuming everything goes as planned with no issues)?
    I am hoping it come early enough that I can come home after work, get it set up and get to my bowling league in time.
    09-18-2017 09:24 AM
    Anyone?
    09-18-2017 12:04 PM
    I should be getting my phone tomorrow from Samsung directly, I got the sprint variation (didn't know about the unlocked until it was too late), does anyone know approx how long it takes to get it set up and switched over from my current phone (assuming everything goes as planned with no issues)?
    I am hoping it come early enough that I can come home after work, get it set up and get to my bowling league in time.
    You should just be able to activate it and it will work. If you mean how long will it take to install your apps that will depend on your connection speed (LTE or WiFi).
    09-18-2017 12:09 PM
    You should just be able to activate it and it will work. If you mean how long will it take to install your apps that will depend on your connection speed (LTE or WiFi).
    Thanks, I am mostly wondering about the time from getting the phone to have it up and working on the network, I can do the apps later but I need it to work before i can leave my house or I will have to wait until I get home and I want to play ;-)
    09-18-2017 12:20 PM
    Thanks, I am mostly wondering about the time from getting the phone to have it up and working on the network, I can do the apps later but I need it to work before i can leave my house or I will have to wait until I get home and I want to play ;-)
    Ah it should be pretty quick. Login online and activate the new SIM. I would say a few minutes after that (if not instant) is when it should be up and running on the network.
    09-18-2017 12:22 PM
    Ah it should be pretty quick. Login online and activate the new SIM. I would say a few minutes after that (if not instant) is when it should be up and running on the network.
    Fantastic, I have always done my phones at the store and it always seems to take so long, I am really hoping this goes fast.
    09-18-2017 12:27 PM