Flossy's Real Review of the Note 8

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Those people that have a problem with Flossy will get over it. Watch someone else. I love watching his videos. Love white shoes too haha.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't really have a preference when it comes to Youtube reviewers because so many of them have a monetary influence on their reviews. I typically prefer clean language so I like KBHD mostly. But usually I like to find the random people who upload things because you know they are just going off personal opinion (and sometimes personal bias of course).

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Floss is by far my favorite reviewer for phones. No bull**** a d straight to the point.

"White shoes on deck"! Hahahaha!

AnotherInternetGuy

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
People might not like his style or find him kinda unprofessional but Flossy is actually one of the most thorough, unbiased, and in-depth reviewers on YouTube.

I feel like MKHB has created a legion tech review clones with the same content, comments, presentation style etc. I find Flossy refreshingly unique.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I love Flossy. I watch an absolute ton of phone reviews on YouTube before making my next purchase and he's always top of the list for any of those. I haven't watched this one yet but I'm betting "on a scale of 1 to 10 this is a definite go"?

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I love Flossy. I watch an absolute ton of phone reviews on YouTube before making my next purchase and he's always top of the list for any of those. I haven't watched this one yet but I'm betting "on a scale of 1 to 10 this is a definite go"?

On a scale from 1 to 10, this is a major major major GO! Lol...

I found his review last year for the Note7 and that's what made me decide to get it... now I'm here! Lol

Attachments

• 3366.jpg
    3366.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 89

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I can't stand him. I don't understand why he'd make a 51 minute review video. But I like White Shoes.

I'm glad he shuts down fanbois.

That's actually what I like about his reviews. He doesn't do any fancy transitions or pan shots. He, for the most part, does one continuous shot, unless he really has to take a few minutes away from the actual review, for things like phone calls or xerxies, lol.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
That's actually what I like about his reviews. He doesn't do any fancy transitions or pan shots. He, for the most part, does one continuous shot, unless he really has to take a few minutes away from the actual review, for things like phone calls or xerxies, lol.
Yep. Classic xerxies.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't really have a preference when it comes to Youtube reviewers because so many of them have a monetary influence on their reviews. I typically prefer clean language so I like KBHD mostly. But usually I like to find the random people who upload things because you know they are just going off personal opinion (and sometimes personal bias of course).

I agree. I don't watch or read the "professional" reviewers. I prefer to read typical user reviews whether they are good or bad.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Did you see Jerry's video on the V30 hardware? Pretty impressive. Curious what are you looking for in your next phone? The V30 sounds like everything I wanted in the G6. I think it would be my number 2 choice over the S8/+ and behind the Note 8. If I didn’t want the S-pen on the Note 8, the V30 would probably be my top choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKk7F9uEWJ8

Some people find him crass and dishonest about his personal life. I just like watching him talk about phones, and that's it.

Last edited: