Finally got my Note 8 today which I ordered on Amazon on the 5th, unlocked international version, to my surprise there was a 3 pin Samsung fast adaptive charger separately in the parcel so I have both a 2 and 3 pin now (2 pin one in the box) but phone is also the dual sim model, it didn't specify on the order page so emailed the vendor and they told me it was single sim which was fine with me but still two small nice surprises
    evohicks and jimd1050 like this.
    09-20-2017 01:19 PM
    Finally got my Note 8 today which I ordered on Amazon on the 5th, unlocked international version, to my surprise there was a 3 pin Samsung fast adaptive charger separately in the parcel so I have both a 2 and 3 pin now (2 pin one in the box) but phone is also the dual sim model, it didn't specify on the order page so emailed the vendor and they told me it was single sim which was fine with me but still two small nice surprises
    Does the international version wifi calling work with tmobile?
    09-20-2017 01:23 PM
    Does the international version wifi calling work with tmobile?
    No idea as I live in Ireland so no clue about t-mobile but you could probably flash required if it's not already there
    09-20-2017 01:27 PM
    My unlocked S8 has T-Mobile WiFi calling and VoIP.
    09-20-2017 02:53 PM
    My unlocked S8 has T-Mobile WiFi calling and VoIP.
    But is it the international unlocked version though?
    09-20-2017 03:19 PM
    But is it the international unlocked version though?
    It's the US unlocked bought from Bestbuy, just thought it was a good sign. ANOTHER good sign, my International (yes this one WAS) Mate 9 had Wifi and VoIP.
    09-20-2017 03:27 PM
    Not sure how your wifi calling works over there but on my note 4 I could use WhatsApp to make calls to any number, guessing it will work on N8 as well
    09-20-2017 03:42 PM
    Not sure how your wifi calling works over there but on my note 4 I could use WhatsApp to make calls to any number, guessing it will work on N8 as well
    Yeah i use WhatsApp calling a lot, assuming the receiving person has WhatsApp.
    How you getting on with the phone?
    09-20-2017 03:47 PM
    Yeah i use WhatsApp calling a lot, assuming the receiving person has WhatsApp.
    How you getting on with the phone?
    Only got it this morning so have only done some of the basic stuff, to get transferred over from the note4 but first impression is REALLY good, usually take me a couple of weeks before I get near where I want to be with personal set-up
    09-20-2017 04:08 PM
    Only got it this morning so have only done some of the basic stuff, to get transferred over from the note4 but first impression is REALLY good, usually take me a couple of weeks before I get near where I want to be with personal set-up
    Yeah same here, I installed app by app this time instead of smart switch. Coming from the Note 4 there are themes also and loads more setting on this.
    I did look at the dual SIM version also, they were the same price but I couldn't think of a scenario where I would need it, handy for some people that use it I guess.
    I haven't even scratched the surface yet with setting it up how I like, one thing for sure is I'll stick with the Samsung Rugged kickstand case with the Spigen Neo Flex screen protector, very happy with them for my needs/work, and case off when I'm at home.
    09-20-2017 04:20 PM