Trying to setup and register my voice with Bixby and every time it says" couldn't hear you", anyone else having this problem?
    09-20-2017 08:55 PM
    No, but I found out in an emergency, Bixby can unlock your phone with a word or number of your choosing. Excellent if in a car accident and can't move. Or in a medical distress.
    gyounk likes this.
    09-20-2017 09:30 PM
    Same thing happened to me. It kept telling me it couldn't hear me. If you have either Cortana or Alexa, or both, installed, turn them off. That fixed it for me. I suspect there was some contention for the microphone between the 3 assistants.
    09-20-2017 10:10 PM
    Mine is strange. If I say Hi Bixby (without the button), it does not hear me. If I speak VERY loud, then it does. Once it does, it displays the command that I gave it, waits and says that there is a communication error!
    If I press the Bixby button and give it the same command, it works fast.
    09-21-2017 07:11 AM
    Go into Bixby settings and change voice sensitivity. I think it defaults to low. I set mine to medium.
    09-21-2017 07:20 AM
    I had to set mine to medium also ... I also trained her to respond to hey instead of hi
    09-21-2017 11:17 AM
    Go into Bixby settings and change voice sensitivity. I think it defaults to low. I set mine to medium.
    I tried that, whenever I toggle on voice it goes directly to the page to record, not giving me the option to change sensitivity, and still says " couldn't hear you". Frickin garbage
    09-21-2017 06:07 PM
    I never could get it to work on mine. Had the same issue. Gave up. I just use the button. Can hear fine that way for some reason
    09-21-2017 07:22 PM
    I never could get it to work on mine. Had the same issue. Gave up. I just use the button. Can hear fine that way for some reason
    Yeah doesn't make sense, works with the button but not voice wake-up.
    09-21-2017 07:55 PM
    Trying to setup and register my voice with Bixby and every time it says" couldn't hear you", anyone else having this problem?
    Yes I have the same problem
    09-21-2017 08:12 PM
    I had this issue when I first set p the S8 but nothing with the Note.
    09-21-2017 11:48 PM
    No problems setting up Bixby Voice. Didn't plan on using it but being first day finally able to switch my SIM to this phone and go through set up and get acquainted with phone, I've held down Bixby button and made request or from voice activating and asking question and it works ok and will try it more later.

The worst part of Bixby is the Bixby button and trying to figure out how to disable it (my Bixby page has no gear icon at top for me to get to the toggle mentioned in websites)... Because when right-hand unlocking the FPS is in the worst possible place, for me, when I have to place my hand higher for my index finger to reach the button my hand wraps around the back of phone and my middle finger naturally rests where the Bixby button is located!! You naturally want to have a firm grip on your phone and end up pressing the button.
    09-23-2017 07:50 AM