Guess who caved in and got the Note8?

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Yep, I did.
IMG_20170921_161950.jpg
(Excuse the plastic guard and the terrible camera quality. I used a cheap backup to take this pic)

I initially said I can't get the Note8 because I already have a working phone (Moto Z) that's not even a year old.

Well, guess what happened to it that made me switch?

Loving it so far, however. Finally, I'm back on a Galaxy Note.

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Yep, I did.
View attachment 269122
(Excuse the plastic guard and the terrible camera quality. I used a cheap backup to take this pic)

I initially said I can't get the Note8 because I already have a working phone (Moto Z) that's not even a year old.

I guess you purposely dropped your moto into the toilet bowl so you can get Note 8 :D

Old g

Jul 26, 2017
Visit site
Looks great welcome to the beast mode club. now take that damn plastic off lol. now go out an shoot some pictures

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Yep, I did.
View attachment 269122

Well this is unexpected. Happy for you though. Let's hope this experience is much better for you!

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Hopefully. This is the only phone that can properly replace my ill-fated Note7.

Congrats on the pickup!

Did you get the exynos version like the Note7 you had?

I'm pretty sure this will properly replace the Note7 for you. I remember you helping me on the Note7 forums! Welcome back to the club!

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
This truly is a nice device. Even for me who swaps phone constantly I Super surprised nothing else has grabbed my eye. My wife thought for sure I would get the pixel 2 or the iPhone x but as of now I'm very content with the Note 8. A feeling I haven't had with a phone in a very long time.