Debris on edges of tempered glass screen protector

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
So the screen protector I have is accumulating debris on the edges where the adhesive is. This is telling me 1) The edges are not adhering well and 2) It is difficult to find a tempered glass for this device. Any recommendations? I hate when debris gets in the edges.

tekjunkie28

May 23, 2011
Visit site
So the screen protector I have is accumulating debris on the edges where the adhesive is. This is telling me 1) The edges are not adhering well and 2) It is difficult to find a tempered glass for this device. Any recommendations? I hate when debris gets in the edges.
Lol well. Whitestone dome glass or film. I have film and there is a little dust collecting on the very edges but nothing I've never seen before. I'd also like to point out that the 1st 24 hours of a film protector is critical. After the 1st 24-48 it really starts to stick well. The edge do ever so slightly lift in some places but it's hardly noticeable.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the bodyguardz glass screen protector and don't have the issue. I also use the bodyguardz case to go along with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech