Where is the Samsung Find My Mobile setting on a Verizon Note 8?

comestim

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I think Google Device manger is allot easier to use than the Samsung one. I use it all the time with my wife's phone to see if it is safe to call her after work so I do not ring her when she is working.

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Search it in settings...hit the search button at the top right and type "Find My Mobile"

A search does not find it on a Verizon Note 8 because Verizon removed Samsung's Find My Mobile, as I just learned from a Verizon Support chat I just concluded. But I did find the Google Find My Device. On Verizon Note 8s, its under Settings -> Google -> Security -> Find My Device. It was turned on by default.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
A search does not find it on a Verizon Note 8 because Verizon removed Samsung's Find My Mobile, as I just learned from a Verizon Support chat I just concluded. But I did find the Google Find My Device. On Verizon Note 8s, its under Settings -> Google -> Security -> Find My Device. It was turned on by default.
Wow Verizon removes every nice Samsung feature geez

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Exactly the same as they did for the S8 series and exactly the same discussion. Use the online Android Device Manager site and you're good to go.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it is unfortunately disabled on the Verizon version. You can flash the unlocked software to get features that Verizon removed, if you are technically inclined.

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah it is unfortunately disabled on the Verizon version. You can flash the unlocked software to get features that Verizon removed, if you are technically inclined.

You wouldn't happen to have a list of features that Verizon removed from their Note 8s specifically, would you? I only find out that something is missing when I look for it and it's not there.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc