Make the screen smaller?

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Okay I know that's not really a good way to ask and I hope I can explain this so somebody don't understand it but I'm previous notes and I think it was on my S8 plus you could drag the screen down from the corner and kind of move the open screen out of the way so you can open something else from your home screen can we do that on this Note 8, does anybody understand what I'm trying to ask?

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Yes if you look at I believe it was Flossy’s recent Note 8 review he showed you can resize an app window by holding finger down from corner of screen and resize the window.

Okay I know that's not really a good way to ask and I hope I can explain this so somebody don't understand it but I'm previous notes and I think it was on my S8 plus you could drag the screen down from the corner and kind of move the open screen out of the way so you can open something else from your home screen can we do that on this Note 8, does anybody understand what I'm trying to ask?

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
You might have to turn it on. SHould be in Advanced Features called Multi-Window Pop-up view
Well that does reduce the screen size but I also remember that it would open on top of another screen and you would see that screen underneath . Like for instance, I'm trying to send a text message and send them a phone number I have in my contact list I could reduce the message screen and go to my contacts and pull up that phone number,copy and then go back to my message screen by enlarging that screen again and continue what I was doing

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Well that does reduce the screen size but I also remember that it would open on top of another screen and you would see that screen underneath . Like for instance, I'm trying to send a text message and send them a phone number I have in my contact list I could reduce the message screen and go to my contacts and pull up that phone number,copy and then go back to my message screen by enlarging that screen again and continue what I was doing
I'll figure it out.... eventually...lol

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
this is exactly what Iam talking about. How do you do that?
caebf99ccf5d7c959e8d546aaac77c4e.jpg