Pen falls out easily...

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
This is my 4th version of the Note line, and I love this phone like you wouldn't believe! I've had the pen fall out 4 times now "falling" a short distance. I'm talking about a foot from the couch to the carpet falling out of my pocket. Anyone else notice this at all?

jrzydave

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I have to make sure I "click" it into place after I use it. Especially with my case on it. I thought I was pushing it into place and realized it was not all the way inserted.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
fell off the coffee table onto a rug. Pen came out. This was the first time I dropped it. I didnt even have a case yet.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
This is my 4th version of the Note line, and I love this phone like you wouldn't believe! I've had the pen fall out 4 times now "falling" a short distance. I'm talking about a foot from the couch to the carpet falling out of my pocket. Anyone else notice this at all?
Mine doesn't fall out. Are you making sure it sets in and clicks

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Also depending on the case you have You may need to press it a little further to here that click so it's locked in

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I know when I first opened the box to take my note8 out, the spen was popped out already. I was like oh crap, bad spen out of the box lol. But took it out popped it back in and it's been doing what it's supposed to do. The other day I was taking off my case to put another one on and the way I took off case it pressed against the spen and popped it out some. But no big deal. I always got this fear of breaking my spen ever since I did on my note 5 lol.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I know when I first opened the box to take my note8 out, the spen was popped out already. I was like oh crap, bad spen out of the box lol. But took it out popped it back in and it's been doing what it's supposed to do. The other day I was taking off my case to put another one on and the way I took off case it pressed against the spen and popped it out some. But no big deal. I always got this fear of breaking my spen ever since I did on my note 5 lol.
That just proves Fed ex throws the boxes around, popped your s pen out. Lol

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Put a case on the phone and this should stop the pen from popping out. I have an OtterBox case on mine but all you really need is something that will prevent the pen from pushing in as you do when you want to use it. Here's my phone.

20170923_030602.jpg

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Are you ensuring that the pen is clicked in when you put it back in the phone? I find that even when I click to take it out there is resistance when pulling it, it seems very secure on mine.

Nope, if anything there is some resistance when I go to withdraw the S pen.

Yep, exactly. Same here.

anon(9691750)

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I know one guy said to use a case. I'm gonna take that one step further and say by a LifeProof fre case. I know it's more expensive, but LifeProof covers every part of the phone.

ezeuzo1

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site

It's already been said but the pen is not in the phone till it clicks.

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I know one guy said to use a case. I'm gonna take that one step further and say by a LifeProof fre case. I know it's more expensive, but LifeProof covers every part of the phone.

LifeProof makes a Note 8 case? I don't think that they have ever made a case for the Note line. But I could be wrong.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon01