Home screen: Is there a setting to be able to have page swipe back to first page from last?

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
LOL, after having phone delivered 3 weeks ago, finally have time to swap my SIM into it from old phone, start adjusting from IOS UI feel to Android UI feel and set up this one and having first world setup problems...

Little things like the home screen and swiping through screens... where is the setting to swipe from the last page and have it wrap back to the first page? :confused:

TIA.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
If you use Nova, that's an option. If you're using TouchWiz, then I don't think you can do that. I'm not sure, honestly, I've never used TouchWiz, I've always used Nova.

nm3th

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm not sure if you can on the stock launcher because of Bixby. But I use Nova and enable infinite scroll to get the feature you're asking about.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I was afraid that was the case. I've used Nova back when I had my Nexus 4 and I think also put it on my LG G2 and I like it... just out of box Note 8 I'd like to stay stock launcher and stock apps for now when I can just to give Touchwiz a try.

Especially with S-Pen features and the side menu features I'm not sure if I'd lose some of those features going with Nova and want to give them a try.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Just noticed the line of dots there so I guess I can do that for now.

I actually just tried it and not sure if it's just getting use to the phone but pressing the dots to go back and forth pages is a hit or miss... it seems to go to the page you want to the first dot I hit but them i try pressing the other dots in random pattern and hit or miss if it will go or not. :-\

I also have the Spigen Neo Flex protector on too and getting use to that and not sure if it's a sensitivity issue but touching other icons or presses seem to be ok. Had to change to white S-Pen tip to get the smoothness back in the pen though.

Thanks.

You can't with Touchwiz. If you touch the small line of dots at the left end it will go directly to the first page.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I was afraid that was the case. I've used Nova back when I had my Nexus 4 and I think also put it on my LG G2 and I like it... just out of box Note 8 I'd like to stay stock launcher and stock apps for now when I can just to give Touchwiz a try.

Especially with S-Pen features and the side menu features I'm not sure if I'd lose some of those features going with Nova and want to give them a try.
All of the Spen features work perfectly with Nova.