Previous Samsung feature, playing music across multiple devices

boudicca00

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I can't recall if this was an ad during the Note 3 or 4 days, but you used to be able to take one Samsung device, tablet or phone, play music on that device and then have other phones or tablets also play that same song.

It may have involved beaming or mirroring, but I can't be sure.

Is this feature still around or was it phased out? Do you remember what it was called? :-

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Group Play

They removed it. Apparently most people called it bloatware. And few people used it.

It's just one of those weird things that would be nice but didn't catch on. But if some else cough*apple*cough does it, everybody is onboard.

People keep bashing Samsung for bloatware but those things were actually useful. I miss smart pause and air view as well.

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Group Play

They removed it. Apparently most people called it bloatware. And few people used it.

It's just one of those weird things that would be nice but didn't catch on. But if some else cough*apple*cough does it, everybody is onboard.

People keep bashing Samsung for bloatware but those things were actually useful. I miss smart pause and air view as well.

The spen gives you air view

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane