Galaxy Note 8 Upgrade Link For $425 Off Not Working?

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with them. They said I can still get the promotion later. They said the site should work tomorrow through Wednesday (some time in there). They gave me a ticket number. I will call beforehand. The woman also asked me which free item I wanted. I also said I had a Galaxy S4 to trade in. She notated thar and said I could send that one in. I will, of course, call when I see the web-site working again (with my ticket number).

Call today and please let us know if you get the same information.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with them. They said I can still get the promotion later. They said the site should work tomorrow through Wednesday (some time in there). They gave me a ticket number. I will call beforehand. The woman also asked me which free item I wanted. I also said I had a Galaxy S4 to trade in. She notated thar and said I could send that one in. I will, of course, call when I see the web-site working again (with my ticket number).

Call today and please let us know if you get the same information.
What number are y'all calling???

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
$425 off is NICE, but IMHO...especially with what the Note 7 owners had to go thru, the Note 8 should be FREE with proof of Note 7 purchase. Just my .02 cents

ol_jackburton

Trusted Member
Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
$425 off is NICE, but IMHO...especially with what the Note 7 owners had to go thru, the Note 8 should be FREE with proof of Note 7 purchase. Just my .02 cents

I was a note 7 owner, went through both recalls and kept using my note 7 until the end of January when verizon kicked them off. Honestly i think samsung did all right by me.

They bought the Note 7 back, paid me for any accessories that i had bought and gave me about half off the note 8.

What they gave me was pretty much available to anyone who had bought the Note 7, I really have no complaints.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
The link wasn't working for almost 2-3 days to include the date of 9/24 when the free accessories ended, we should get an extra day or two seeing the link was broken

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Today, they said I could e-mail a special account with my proof of purchase and proof that I got the original approval e-mail and I could still get the free accessory and actually submit my Galaxy Nexus as my trade-in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Today, they said I could e-mail a special account with my proof of purchase and proof that I got the original approval e-mail and I could still get the free accessory and actually submit my Galaxy Nexus as my trade-in.

So what are we suppose to do? Take a screenshot of the approval email and our original proof of purchase and email it to them??

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Now, I'm just waiting for the new link. I will also call upon ordering and hopefully get some kind of written confirmation regarding the free accessory and my Galaxy Nexus trade-in.

The guy in the phone with me basically said any working smartphone will do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar