Do you carry your phone in your back pocket like a wallet?

droidtgray

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I've always carry my phone in my front shirt pocke, but I'm wondering if people carry phones in their back pocket like a wallet and if so have they had any problems.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I believe we already had a where do you carry thread, seems like left front was preferred. I also use shirt pocket unless I'm wearing shorts, then left front.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I believe we already had a where do you carry thread, seems like left front was preferred. I also use shirt pocket unless I'm wearing shorts, then left front.

With tall phones I find myself holding my phone if lean over to prevent it from falling out.

jacker

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Only girls carry their phone in the back pocket.

Since I'm a guy (tough one at that) I naturally carry it in my front pocket or a holster if the case I'm rocking comes with it.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Only girls carry their phone in the back pocket.

Since I'm a guy (tough one at that) I naturally carry it in my front pocket or a holster if the case I'm rocking comes with it.

I'm a girl (a tough one at that:))and I put my phone in front and side pockets. Hate them in back pocket.

jacker

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm a girl (a tough one at that:))and I put my phone in front and side pockets. Hate them in back pocket.
Glad you catched my reply was tongue in cheek.

My serious answer why girls usually put their phone in their back pocket has to do with small size of the front pocket.

I would never put my phone in my back pocket because I KNOW I would crack it in half like a Graham

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Depends on what I'm wearing. Pants fit differently so it's front or back. Preferably I'd rather have it in a jacket pocket or in my work bag.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Glad you catched my reply was tongue in cheek.

My serious answer why girls usually put their phone in their back pocket has to do with small size of the front pocket.

I would never put my phone in my back pocket because I KNOW I would crack it in half like a Graham

Haha:) I'm a tomboy and I hate jeans lol. Don't get me wrong if I have no choice to put it in back pocket then I will. But I'm always wearing slacks, some jogging like pants/nike pants with pockets or cargo type shorts or pants with the side pockets. I mostly due the side pockets cause I have a fear of breaking phone front or back lol. Sometimes I do the holster if no pockets.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1