Well Sept. 15th is long gone, so is the 22nd, the second "ship by" date. Hurricanes have delayed the shipping of my wife's Orchid Gray Note 8. I guess the hurricanes also took out there computer system as they seem to be down from time to time, at least that is what Sammy says. No one else seems to have mentioned this on this site, ( maybe I didn't look far back enough?).

I am just wondering how many if any of you have been affected. I got my black Note 8 early Sept.6th. I am lucky my wife is patient, but it sucks waiting for a shipping date and not being able to make plans more than 2 days out. I need to be here to sign for it and the wife can't be here. Some rule about teachers needing to teach.

Anyway, am I the only one in this slowly sinking Samsung boat?
    09-25-2017 01:01 PM
    Well Sept. 15th is long gone, so is the 22nd, the second "ship by" date. Hurricanes have delayed the shipping of my wife's Orchid Gray Note 8. I guess the hurricanes also took out there computer system as they seem to be down from time to time, at least that is what Sammy says. No one else seems to have mentioned this on this site, ( maybe I didn't look far back enough?).

I am just wondering how many if any of you have been affected. I got my black Note 8 early Sept.6th. I am lucky my wife is patient, but it sucks waiting for a shipping date and not being able to make plans more than 2 days out. I need to be here to sign for it and the wife can't be here. Some rule about teachers needing to teach.

Anyway, am I the only one in this slowly sinking Samsung boat?
    The students must just get over themselves and realise your wife has better things to do!😋
    09-25-2017 01:46 PM
    Goto a local carrier store and pick one up and cancel your preorder.
    09-25-2017 01:52 PM