Mobile View in Word

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if I'm missing something, but I don't see the option for Mobile View in the Word app. It fits your documents to fill the screen at a larger text size, and allows you to edit. This was an option on my V20. Does anyone know how to enable this option on the Note 8?

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, I didn't explain it well. The option does not show up in the app. However, on other devices it does. I don't see the option in the Word app. So I'm wondering if this is because of the Note 8.

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if I'm missing something, but I don't see the option for Mobile View in the Word app. It fits your documents to fill the screen at a larger text size, and allows you to edit. This was an option on my V20. Does anyone know how to enable this option on the Note 8?
My Word app shows in mobile view. I didn't have to do anything to make it show that way. Try this, open a document, above the top of the document you should see File, Home, Insert, Draw, View and a down arrow. Choose the down arrow and choose view, you should see edit there.

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Right, I have that part. But there use to be a function called Mobile View where it wrapped and fitted the text in one page, and allowed the text to be larger or smaller - depending on how you zoomed in or out. That option isn't there.

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Maybe you should uninstall and reinstall

No dice. I actually got excited, thinking the simple solution would work. Alas, no dice. I hit up the developer, which takes you to Microsoft's Google + page, and it seems I'm not the only one that's experiencing this. This really sucks, I'm going to go back to writing on Google Keep, or Color Note, and copying and pasting to my Word documents. Wish I could cut out the middle man.

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
No dice. I actually got excited, thinking the simple solution would work. Alas, no dice. I hit up the developer, which takes you to Microsoft's Google + page, and it seems I'm not the only one that's experiencing this. This really sucks, I'm going to go back to writing on Google Keep, or Color Note, and copying and pasting to my Word documents. Wish I could cut out the middle man.
I'm glad you found something that works for you........ I'm gonna check out that Google+ page.

Also the Word app in Galaxy Apps is a different version than the Play store version.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech