Massive Galaxy apps updates

Gareee

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Is there a global auto update option in galaxy apps, or do you have to set it on a case by case basis? I also noticed some of the fun stickers from the s7 edge are missing from the note 8 stickers, like the transforming werewolf.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Is there a global auto update option in galaxy apps, or do you have to set it on a case by case basis? I also noticed some of the fun stickers from the s7 edge are missing from the note 8 stickers, like the transforming werewolf.

this is the reason for NOT global updating. I want a choice not to have things removed unless I want them removed.

Cherries01

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Just checked again this morning, and all I got was Touchwiz. Still no Air Command or Live Message updates.

I'm also on AT&T

I'm on T-Mobile, I updated a **** load of apps yesterday thru the Galaxy app, but today, it shows the [Official] touch wiz & calender update Lol...

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile, I updated a **** load of apps yesterday thru the Galaxy app, but today, it shows the [Official] touch wiz & calender update Lol...

Yesterday, I saw in the morning on sammobile that there were a bunch of updates, notably air command and live message but when I checked for m my account, there were only about 5 or 6 minor apps like clock and a few others. I didn't get and still don't have air command and live messenger, among a lot of the others.

nobrakes

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Got updated to the latest Touchwiz today
b09850714282e2e8b0d09bd1defc7a06.jpg

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm on AT&T and received everything but live message and air command updates

Over the last 2 days I got about 8 or 9 updates too, but none of them were air command or Live Message or anything for Bixby. It's like all the simple generic Samsung apps, but nothing specific to the Note8 or any of the new Galaxy Devices.

I should fire up my S7E and see what updates it gets prompted for.

ChuckLIII

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
The only reason I see my updates is because I have them set to update over wi-fi only. If it was set to auto update, I would just get a notification, and then the update screen in the S. App store would be empty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21