Massive Galaxy apps updates

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Went to Galaxy app store and checked under "My Apps" I had updates for messages, Bixby Vision, Live Messages and about 8 or 10 other apps. They weren't there yesterday, so you all might want to check. I'm not sure what's different yet, but it was a hell of a lot of updates.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Went to Galaxy app store and checked under "My Apps" I had updates for messages, Bixby Vision, Live Messages and about 8 or 10 other apps. They weren't there yesterday, so you all might want to check. I'm not sure what's different yet, but it was a hell of a lot of updates.
Indeed!
Also check Google Play, there is a TouchWiz update to, not sure if it shows in Galaxy Apps.
fb7ed53a97f86e799c449715897996de.jpg

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
ha! in an early review I mentioned that the TW needed an update, and voila. nice timing Sammy.
Haha! Nice one!

I love how they have sort of modularised their UI, every app and even the launcher can be updated without touching the firmware. I hope this means better support in the long run.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I have 14 too
Who would trust a toenail flicker anyway 😜😋
d0a35255e66fe2b18f187ff902a0153e.jpg

This is fantastic, great start by Samsung. What I love is that this update should affect other phones to that have the relevant apps. I first noticed with the S7 Edge last year how Samsung even update the Calculator app separately from the FW, just brilliant. :)

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Haha! Nice one!

I love how they have sort of modularised their UI, every app and even the launcher can be updated without touching the firmware. I hope this means better support in the long run.

agreed. seems as if somethings can now be easily updated without carrier involvement, which, of course, is the stumbling block to rapid, necessary updates.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

Andrew Read1

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
One of the features touch wiz is supposed to have is swipe vertically from any screen to open the App draw, this isn't working for me, has anyone else had any luck?