Hey Samsung Your Note 8 is too Heavy

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
haha good analogy but you probably use your tooth brush for 2-3 minutes. Phones, you literally sometimes use it for 10 ~20 minutes.

I was just on a 2 hour and 31 minute phone call and didnt really notice any issues with the weight. The only problem I found was when I tried to shoulder the phone to grab some stuff, it wasnt all that easy.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I don't think this phone is all that heavy. I like the weight of it, actually. Makes me more aware of the phone and less likely to drop it, which I hardly ever do, but still.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Heavy? I mean, really? Something weighing in at less than half a pound is too heavy to carry around? Maybe hit the gym a couple times a week. I don't know what to tell you. This could be one of the top 5 most ridiculous threads of all time

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Its 195gms dangit. A friggin large soda weighs over 600g. Even a medium soda clocks at over 400g. And people carry those around while walking, and this is too heavy?

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Thus I returned mine. I dunno how you can carry this around comfortably with a case on top of it. It's like a brick and most likely to fall on your face one day in bed and give you a black eye. On a side note, (pun intended) is there any difference with the akg headphone in the note VS s8?

P. S. I wish they can put a spen for galaxy s8 size like a mini note. Samsung, I'd be all over that. I love the spen.

Here is an alternative that is lite weight

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jellyphone/jelly-the-smallest-4g-smartphone

vwite

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Too heavy? Really.

lol I use it all day with one hand holding it with my pinky, thumb on the screen and the other fingers resting on the back of the phone, I don't know what he is talking about, he said it like if it was a 40 lbs phone lol

LOL, this is pretty funny. Probably the best reply to the OP. Likely the OP is a woman or a fragile or small man because I can't really see how the weight of the phone could be anything to complain about.

maybe a small female or a kid

I think there are a lot of men's watches heavier than this

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
This female got some small hands and I don't find it too heavy. I love the size. Not for everyone. Even some men with big hands can't handle it obviously. To each their own:)

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Newly discovered uses for the Note 8:

Training with The Terminator.
fc574ac0e2c4ada975083cf804060ee2.gif

Vice presidential workout:
1bcec95db44df8f74dc29d2beb3310c6.gif

Making a phone call on my Note 8 is like:
bb5b1e2146a8b6e9a059a061e58de3b0.gif

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I almost feel like some of these are troll posts. For all that is packed into the phone, you're returning it because it's almost an ounce heavier than the Note 7? That almost sounds like a joke. We have moved from it being too big for the hands and the FPS being too hard to reach to that this thing is too damned heavy. :D

What the hell is Apple thinking making the iPhone 8 Plus even heavier?!

MakeMeUp

Sep 17, 2017
Visit site
It's considerably more heavy than my iPhone, which was difficult for me to deal with in the beginning. Today makes a week since I got the Note 8 and after using it everyday I've gotten used to the weight. I can definitely still feel the weight, but I remember when Samsung phones used to be made of plastic, so I 100% love the build quality of the Note 8 even if it means it's a little on the heavy side.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Size and weight are just fine with me actually the best to date for me. If you need a device to get work done then this is the device to have and size should not matter.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I personally love heavy phones. The extra heft actually contributes to the premium feel and it also feels reassuring.

The one thing I dislike on the Moto Z I used as a daily before switching to the Note was that without a Motomod, it felt too light. My friends liked it but I didn’t as it felt too flimsy and fragile.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1