Try as I might, I just can't think of any two apps that I would need or want to have open at the same time. Even way back on my Note 3 where we could open two apps (where supported) it was one of those features that while cool, I found I just never used.

Funny, back then I though this would be a great feature I would use often and the S-pen was a feature I would rarely use. Turned out to be quite the opposite. So when I was watching all the reviews for the Note 8 there were many that were quite excited about this feature but once again there's nothing I want to pair.

Just wondering, for those of you that do enjoy this feature, which apps do you frequently find you like to use at the same time?
    09-27-2017 06:23 PM
    Android Central and YouTube
    areyes163 likes this.
    09-27-2017 06:28 PM
    Android Central and YouTube
    Ha. I do the same thing
    09-27-2017 06:28 PM
    Google Play Music and Waze.
    boudicca00 likes this.
    09-27-2017 06:32 PM
    Calendar and Phone for calling into WebEx meetings.
    KupKrazy likes this.
    09-27-2017 07:44 PM
    I have my budget program and the calculator paired which has made my life so much better (not sarcasm, it really has) and the gallery and the camera though I was thinking of changing that since I don't really use it that way. I keep meaning to try my email and the calendar since my daughter is forever sending me emails on dates various family things are happening or can I babysit on a given date, etc. but haven't done that yet. Mmm. Maybe I will right now.
    09-27-2017 10:07 PM
    Try as I might, I just can't think of any two apps that I would need or want to have open at the same time. Even way back on my Note 3 where we could open two apps (where supported) it was one of those features that while cool, I found I just never used.

Funny, back then I though this would be a great feature I would use often and the S-pen was a feature I would rarely use. Turned out to be quite the opposite. So when I was watching all the reviews for the Note 8 there were many that were quite excited about this feature but once again there's nothing I want to pair.

Just wondering, for those of you that do enjoy this feature, which apps do you frequently find you like to use at the same time?
    Gallery and Messaging. I often send pictures in texts and the drag and drop feature is nice.
    Amele likes this.
    09-27-2017 10:35 PM

Spotify and Waze.
    09-28-2017 03:47 AM
    Spotify and Waze.
    But doesn't Waze already has Spotify Integration?
    09-28-2017 03:57 AM
    Twitch/groupme
    09-28-2017 04:52 AM