It is very frustrating, when I try to write Live Messages sometimes the Live Message will close out randomly either while I am in the middle of writing or while it is saving to send or whatever. I tried restarting my phone and still have the same issue. I thought maybe my hand was hitting the screen but I made sure to carefully touch the screen with only the pen tip. It will even close out after I hit "done" while the % is going up and it closes in the middle and nothing at all is touching the screen. I posted a video of this happening on youtube so you can see what's happening. It only happens sometimes not every time I try to do it.

I posted this somewhere else but I couldn't find my post and I have no idea how to find it now. It also told me my post was spam when I tried to include the youtube link, but it's lY0E4ZlZvLU
    09-27-2017 10:12 PM
    Here is the youtube link:
    09-27-2017 10:18 PM
    Have you had any recent updates yet for live messages? Alot had one yesterday. Don't know if it will fix your problem tho.
    09-27-2017 10:45 PM
    How do I update?
    09-27-2017 11:07 PM
    How do I update?
    Go to the galaxy apps>click on 3 dots top corner>click my apps>click updates. If there are any updates they will be there. Just click the download option.
    09-27-2017 11:11 PM
    Go to the galaxy apps>click on 3 dots top corner>click my apps>click updates. If there are any updates they will be there. Just click the download option.
    Where is galaxy apps?

Edit: Nvm I found it by doing a search. I updated everything so we'll see.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-27-2017 11:56 PM
    Where is galaxy apps?
    Look thru your apps. It might be in a folder called Samsung. That is where mine is.
    Attached Thumbnails Note 8 Live Messages keeps closing randomly-screenshot_20170928-010441.jpg   Note 8 Live Messages keeps closing randomly-screenshot_20170928-010508.jpg  
    09-28-2017 12:05 AM
    Where is galaxy apps?

Edit: Nvm I found it by doing a search. I updated everything so we'll see.
    Awesome. Hopefully it's fix your problem
    09-28-2017 12:07 AM
    Awesome. Hopefully it's fix your problem
    Nope, it didn't fix it, it happened again this morning.
    09-28-2017 06:32 PM
    Nope, it didn't fix it, it happened again this morning.
    Dang that sucks. I'm sorry. I'm not sure what to say. Maybe someone here will have the same problem. They need to fix that.
    09-28-2017 07:08 PM
    Dang that sucks. I'm sorry. I'm not sure what to say. Maybe someone here will have the same problem. They need to fix that.
    Doesn't look like anyone else is responding and this will probably get buried and never looked at again. I have the worst luck.
    09-28-2017 10:59 PM
    Doesn't look like anyone else is responding and this will probably get buried and never looked at again. I have the worst luck.
    Na. Just keep bumping it up every now in then if you have too.
    09-28-2017 11:04 PM
    Na. Just keep bumping it up every now in then if you have too.
    Alright, I will keep bumping it then. Thanks!
    09-29-2017 12:06 AM
    Alright, I will keep bumping it then. Thanks!
    No problem. Wish I was more help
    09-29-2017 12:13 AM
    It is very frustrating, when I try to write Live Messages sometimes the Live Message will close out randomly either while I am in the middle of writing or while it is saving to send or whatever. I tried restarting my phone and still have the same issue. I thought maybe my hand was hitting the screen but I made sure to carefully touch the screen with only the pen tip. It will even close out after I hit "done" while the % is going up and it closes in the middle and nothing at all is touching the screen. I posted a video of this happening on youtube so you can see what's happening. It only happens sometimes not every time I try to do it.

I posted this somewhere else but I couldn't find my post and I have no idea how to find it now. It also told me my post was spam when I tried to include the youtube link, but it's lY0E4ZlZvLU
    I am experiencing the same issues, I originally thought my phone had been hacked, but its less than 3 weeks old, straight out of a sealed box. My issues are occuring with most apps but especially messenger or other apps.
    I will open them up and they immediately close....just as you described on your issues with live messaging.

searching for clues to fix.....
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-29-2017 08:17 AM
    I'll take a shot.
    Have you tried clearing cache and data from live message?
    Did you disable any app that could be causing interference?
    09-29-2017 08:40 AM
    I'll take a shot.
    Have you tried clearing cache and data from live message?
    Did you disable any app that could be causing interference?
    How do I clear the cache/data directly from live message?
    Edit: I just went to Galaxy Apps > My Apps > All, which is the same area I went to -update- live messages, but it's not in the list.

I am constantly closing out my background apps and hitting that "optimize" button to clear my ram and such so I don't know how anything else could be interfering, but next time it happens I will check to see what, if anything, is running in the background at that moment.
    09-29-2017 11:40 AM
    How do I clear the cache/data directly from live message?
    Edit: I just went to Galaxy Apps > My Apps > All, which is the same area I went to -update- live messages, but it's not in the list.

I am constantly closing out my background apps and hitting that "optimize" button to clear my ram and such so I don't know how anything else could be interfering, but next time it happens I will check to see what, if anything, is running in the background at that moment.
    Go to settings, apps, find live message, clear cache.
    09-29-2017 12:20 PM
    Go to settings, apps, find live message, clear cache.
    I just took the phone to Best Buy where I bought it from. They reset all my settings as well as cleared the cache for live message. None of that worked. Ended up exchanging the phone for a brand new one instead.

It was funny because he tried googling my problem and this thread came up lol.
    pool_shark likes this.
    09-29-2017 07:46 PM
    I just took the phone to Best Buy where I bought it from. They reset all my settings as well as cleared the cache for live message. None of that worked. Ended up exchanging the phone for a brand new one instead.

It was funny because he tried googling my problem and this thread came up lol.
    Nice to know that best buy comes here for help.

Is your new one working as expected?
    09-29-2017 08:01 PM
    Nice to know that best buy comes here for help.

Is your new one working as expected?
    So far, so good. But all I've really done with it so far is set everything up the way I like it.
    09-30-2017 09:18 AM