Samsung Promotions - How Long ?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I filed for the 360 camera on 9/20 and it still says processing gift and nothing sent.

How long did it take to receive you promo item from Samsung?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I got approved for the sd card and wireless charger on 9/6. Mine changed to sent on Tuesday. But no tracking info or anything yet. Makes me wonder if their system is wrong, it will show up without tracking or they just haven't shipped it yet.

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I got approved for the sd card and wireless charger on 9/6. Mine changed to sent on Tuesday. But no tracking info or anything yet. Makes me wonder if their system is wrong, it will show up without tracking or they just haven't shipped it yet.

I got my approval on 9/8 and it still says 6-8 weeks.

dannycass04

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Just curious if anyone would know the answer to this or has experienced this before. So I pre-ordered the Note 8 through Verizon. When the Note 8 arrived on Sept. 15th, they had shipped the wrong color. I set up the Shop Samsung app and claimed my pre-order goodies, (charger and SD Card). Once the Note 8 officially released, I took my phone to Verizon to exchange it for the correct color. On the original Note 8 I was able to view the promotion goodies in the Shop Samsung app but when I tried to look at them on the new device, it won't show anything about the items. I know the promotions go by the IMEI # of the device but I'm just curious if my order is still in the system. I was told I'd receive a shipping confirmation email when the items were shipped, which I haven't received yet so I was wondering if anyone has experienced this before. Thanks in advance

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Just curious if anyone would know the answer to this or has experienced this before. So I pre-ordered the Note 8 through Verizon. When the Note 8 arrived on Sept. 15th, they had shipped the wrong color. I set up the Shop Samsung app and claimed my pre-order goodies, (charger and SD Card). Once the Note 8 officially released, I took my phone to Verizon to exchange it for the correct color. On the original Note 8 I was able to view the promotion goodies in the Shop Samsung app but when I tried to look at them on the new device, it won't show anything about the items. I know the promotions go by the IMEI # of the device but I'm just curious if my order is still in the system. I was told I'd receive a shipping confirmation email when the items were shipped, which I haven't received yet so I was wondering if anyone has experienced this before. Thanks in advance

Yes it will still be in place...you will be able to view it via their website...just enter the email you used. I had to exchange both mine and my husband phones but my gifts still show on the website. Nothing's changed.

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

My mom's did the same...it says sent but it doesn't have a sent date or tracking

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Looks like the backlog is growing. Submitted mine on 9/6 and received the camera on 9/12.

Same...my husband got his camera the very next week it was on the 14th I think....lol I did the camera for myself on the 22nd and no movement. So I would agree they are getting backed up with the cameras as well now.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I filed for the 360 camera on 9/20 and it still says processing gift and nothing sent.

How long did it take to receive you promo item from Samsung?

I filed on the day I got my Note 8, Sept 7. Went for the card and wireless charger. Approved quick in like a day, but still says review in progress. Well...at least we have the PHONES right?😄

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I filed on the day I got my Note 8, Sept 7. Went for the card and wireless charger. Approved quick in like a day, but still says review in progress. Well...at least we have the PHONES right?😄

My thoughts exactly! The phone is the prize!

I got the phone and was approved on 9/15. Shows 6-8 weeks.

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I got my phone on the 14th and it still 6-8 weeks. I went for the camera. No worries. As long as it is approved I can wait.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss