UK Saturday delivery?

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone ordered direct from Samsung for delivery in the UK? If so is it possible to get Saturday delivery and how quick so they despatch? I'd like one for Saturday but not sure how feasible this will be?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure how it works in the UK, BUT I suspect it's like here, Saturday costs extra, and most companies avoid it. I suppose you could try to talk them in to it and pay extra. But here it at least doubles the shipping cost, and it's seldom worth it! Perhaps Royal Mail? THEY may deliver on Saturday, BUT their service is probably not guaranteed.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Less head ache to just go to a shop on Saturday, imagine placing your order and hoping for hopefully Saturday delivery only to sit and wait and then find out it is in back order and will be 4-6 weeks

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Less head ache to just go to a shop on Saturday, imagine placing your order and hoping for hopefully Saturday delivery only to sit and wait and then find out it is in back order and will be 4-6 weeks

Very true. Just the only Samsung experience store I know of is on Oxford Street in London which isn't that convenient for me!